Boyes do Next

rainbow

Gold Member
Hey, dunno if people know this but 'Boyes' sell Next clothes, they have had the labels cut out, (well some of them do) but they're defo Next stuff. I got some white cropped jeans today for £10, I paid £25 for them last season, then I got some cropped cargo trousers for £10 and I have the very same ones from last year and they too were £25, (i got them in a 14 to shrink into lol)
Dont know how nationwide Boyes are but if you have one near its defo worth checking it out, they also had monsoon, marks and sparks, new look house of denim etc etc, i got very excited while i was in there xxx

hi never herd of boyes but i wish there was one near me Next is one of my fav shops not that i have ever brought any clothes for me as cant fit in to any from there but buy lots of my daughters clothes in there and homewear. x

I wonder how far spread Boyes are? I love Next - my whole wardrobe is practically from Next lol! Yours will be soon. Looking at your stats I bet you could fit into them, you just havent attempted to? xxx

good idea x

I thought I'd seen one of these in Brid before. Oooooh, there's one in Bradford!! Might have to get myself there. Well, when I have more money anyway!! Good spot Vix.

Did you know that the Next summer sale starts on Saturday? I need a whole new holiday wardrobe, so am hoping for some bargains :)

I'll be at the sale, not stupidly early though! might go sunday morning x

Back