Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Bra

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Miss_Rooster, 24 April 2007 Social URL.

1. Miss_Rooster

Miss_Rooster Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Ok weird subject I know but I have lost weight... though stayed inthe same bras. I havent been measured properly for years and years but am too embarrassed to go get it down. I really think im in the wrong bra. Anyone else?

Mini likes this.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. blitz

blitz Silver Member

Diet:
    slimming world
    I think you will need to brave and get measured. I got measured last weekend in M & S and it was very discreet. I have come down quite a few sizes.

A good fitting bra will also help you look thinner as well.

Mini likes this.
  4. Gemma

Gemma Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slim and Save
    In an ideal world i would love to stay the same size i am now once i have lost weight, while back i went and got measured in m&s and got told i was a 40c the assistant could not understand why none of the bras she went to get in this size fitted when i went and got measured in alders i was a 36g. I personally find the best place to buy lingerie is La Senza its not expensive they have a wide range of sizes and the styles are up to date, feminine and sexy. i always get things from there am a 38f now and never have any problems

Mini likes this.
  5. pandora

pandora finding my way again !

Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    bite the bullet & do it hun, it'll make all the difference to your shape !
    i've gone from 40 E to 38 DD
    xx:)

Mini likes this.
  6. kazbro

kazbro jelly belly

Start Weight:
    20st5lb
    Current Weight:
    18st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st5lb(11.58%)
    Diet:
    cambridge
    i cant wait to lose some of my chest, makes my back and shoulders ache
    just think what pretty bras you can get now you have lost weight
    i`m still in over shoulder boulder holders [​IMG]

Mini likes this.
  7. Mini

Mini Administrator Staff Member

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(8.33%)
    It does make a difference to wear a proper fitting bra.

Where I go the girl who measures me will bring me a selection of bras that I like and we find that the different makes vary so I could be a 40 c in one and a 38 dd in another etc.

So do try on plenty and see how you feel as a good supporting bra also takes the strain off your back while helping you to look slimmer in your clothes.

Love Mini xxx

8. Serendipity

Serendipity Full Member

John Lewis do a brillaint job. They are properly trained, discreet and have a great selection.
    I can't wait to lose some boobage!
    S xxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.