Bra

Miss_Rooster

Ok weird subject I know but I have lost weight... though stayed inthe same bras. I havent been measured properly for years and years but am too embarrassed to go get it down. I really think im in the wrong bra. Anyone else?

I think you will need to brave and get measured. I got measured last weekend in M & S and it was very discreet. I have come down quite a few sizes.

A good fitting bra will also help you look thinner as well.

In an ideal world i would love to stay the same size i am now once i have lost weight, while back i went and got measured in m&s and got told i was a 40c the assistant could not understand why none of the bras she went to get in this size fitted when i went and got measured in alders i was a 36g. I personally find the best place to buy lingerie is La Senza its not expensive they have a wide range of sizes and the styles are up to date, feminine and sexy. i always get things from there am a 38f now and never have any problems

bite the bullet & do it hun, it'll make all the difference to your shape !
i've gone from 40 E to 38 DD
xx:)

i cant wait to lose some of my chest, makes my back and shoulders ache
just think what pretty bras you can get now you have lost weight
i`m still in over shoulder boulder holders
1628.gif

It does make a difference to wear a proper fitting bra.

Where I go the girl who measures me will bring me a selection of bras that I like and we find that the different makes vary so I could be a 40 c in one and a 38 dd in another etc.

So do try on plenty and see how you feel as a good supporting bra also takes the strain off your back while helping you to look slimmer in your clothes.

Love Mini xxx

John Lewis do a brillaint job. They are properly trained, discreet and have a great selection.
I can't wait to lose some boobage!
S xxx

Back