BRAND NEW ME - EE PLAN

Ok haven't wrote food diary for a few days weighed my self and boy can I tell so gonna get back on track with m food diary so here we go

Sunday

Breakfast

Bacon no fat on 2 weight watchers sausages ,
baked beans mushrooms and grilled tomatoe and egg
1slice of weight watcher whole meal bread

Ok haven't wrote food diary for a few days weighed my self and boy can I tell so gonna get back on track with m food diary so here we go

Monday

Breakfast
Cheese and toast hexa and hexb
Muller Greek honey and peach yoghurt
2kiwi

Lunch
Chilli con carne sw
Vegetables, cauliflower, leek and carrots

Dinner
Roast chicken, gravy
3 chicken wings
Rice
Vegetables cauliflower, leek, and carrots

Syns used 8

Monday

Breakfast

Cheese and toast hexa & hexb
Muller Greek yoghurt
Kiwi

Lunch

Chilli concarne sw
Vegetables, cauliflower, leek and carrots
Sliced melon

Dinner

Roast chicken & 3 chicken wings, 2tbsp gravy
Rice
Vegetables cauliflower, leek and carrots

Snacks
2 pears

Syns used

8.5/15

hi lisa good to see you back & writing ur food down when i don't come on here it usually means im having a bad day(s) so have decided to write on here every day even if i have been off track ;) hope ur day is going well xx

Hi ya yeah totally agree I think I'm gonna do that as well back on track now, ended up with sore throat, cold I'm blaming it on the lack of fruit and veg I haven't ate last week need to lose this week I always start off well get bored or make an excuse then I don't bother but no excuses now lol x x

Tuesday

Breakfast

Had nothing

Lunch

6 ryvita wholewheat crackbread hexb
6 extra light laughing cow hexa
2 kiwi and large bunch of grapes

Snack

Pear and special k moments chocolate

Dinner

Cheese omelette peppers and mushrooms hexa
Branston baked beans

Snack

Quavers
Aero 9g bar

Syns used

12/15

Hi ya yeah totally agree I think I'm gonna do that as well back on track now, ended up with sore throat, cold I'm blaming it on the lack of fruit and veg I haven't ate last week need to lose this week I always start off well get bored or make an excuse then I don't bother but no excuses now lol x x

I'm the same sore throat sneezing coughing & sore tongue ;-( hope ur feeling better now xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back