Brand New Slimming World Food Diary :) For the FINAL time...

20.9.12 extra easy

Breakfast- none

Lunch - baked potato with cheese, bacon, salad & 2tbsp sweet chilli - free hexa & 3 syns

Dinner- sw spaghetti bolognese - free

Snack - 4 chicken goujons, mini flake & galaxy mousse - 16.5 syns

Supper - ww petit pain & scraping of spread - hexb & 1 syn

Total syns - 20.5
Weekly left - 40.5

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well pleased to say my weekend was 100% on plan:) definitely think using syns weekly is better for me as i tend to use more at the weekend:) so heres to another 100% day..

21.10.12 extra easy

Breakfast - flat mushroom, with poached egg & beans - free

Lunch - sw superspeed chicken curry with lots of veg & noodles - free

Dinner - ww petit pain with scraping of spread- hexb & 1 syn

Snack - chicken, special k chewy & freddo, 4 cadbury shortcake - 21syns

Total - 22 syns
Weekly - 18.5

Last edited:
I survived the weekend yayyyyy:) so good to b back on plan:) heres to another 100% day..

22.10.12 extra easy

Breakfast - allisons roll with banana & scraping of ww spread - hexb free & 0.5 syns

Lunch - pasta with bacon sweetcorn fresh chillies & beetroot with tbsp mayo - free & 5 syns

Dinner - extra lean mince with carrots, onions, syn free gravy, boiled potato & peas - free

Snack - options hot chocolate - 2syns

Total - 7 syns
Weekly - 11 left

Last edited:
i am so proud of myself for stickin to plan this week :D especially with missing class for the past 2 weeks, im hopin for a loss 2mro night at weigh in, although im not sure what way it will go as when i weighed myself i had 2lb on according to my scales so even if it is a sts on groups scale il be happy as il know im lighter than last week :D

another days food totally on plan :D

extra easy 23.10.12

breakfast - ww petit pain with scraping of spread & a banana - free & 1 syn

lunch - leftover dinner mince carrots onions, beans & boiled spuds - free

dinner - sw chips, bacon, egg, mushrooms, onions & beans - free

snack - breakaway bar & syn free pancakes - 5 syns

**250ml semi skimmed milk - hexa**

total - 6 syns
weekly - 5 left

Its weigh in day!! Eeekkkkk! Altho i have a confession i ate 3 biscuits last nte so its took me 3 syns over :/ xxx

Hello everyone :D

Well weigh in went well and im pleased to say I lost 1lb woohoo :D although I have to admit after weigh in I ate a chinese and a load of junk! Iv decided that I am no longer eating a load of rubbish after weigh in, it totally defeats the purpose.. and to make matters worse I slept in this morning and for lunch I had a large pastie from the chippy along with a galaxy caramel! Very cross at myself!but I will deduct it from my weekly syns! The rest of the day will be free/superfree only! And il be sticking to plan the rest of the week, but I am out on Saturday evening for my best friends engagement party so there will be drinkin etc and I had already planned to flexi syn it and get straight back on plan on Sunday and not feel guilty.. just hopin I can manage a loss of some kinds next week.. any advice guys??

Heres my not so good food diary :/

25.10.12 – Extra easy

Breakfast – banana – free

Lunch – large pastie & handful of chips from chip shop, galaxy caramel – 32.5 syns (Approx)

Dinner -

hi everyone:)

Well for the millionth time I'm back:) I actually rejoined sw after Xmas and have still been attending group but haven't lost for the past 2 weeks due to a lot of problems goin on at home.. My mums not very well and has been diagnosed with brain cancer so needless to say its been last thing on my mind.. I had initially lost 11pounds then I gained 2lbs and then another 1.5lb so at last weigh in I still had 7.5lb off.. I didn't go to group last week as my consultant has been ill and the relief consultant is rubbish:( but she is back next week and I will be goin to:) according to my scales iv another 1.5lb on:( but from 2mro I need to get on straight and narrow.. Even though I won't officially be weighed to Wednesday I have still adjusted my scales to reflect a 1.5 gain.. All bein well if I'm good from 2mro I may be able to pull it back slightly and even manage a loss :/'(not officially obviously but for the purposes of my ticker :) ) I know I can do this when I put my mind to it and I have a holiday in July and I'm determined to lose 2st, well hopefully! :) just thought id pop on before I start afresh 2mro :) can't wait to get chatting to u all again and start logging my food as this really helps :)

Lots of love xxxxxx

Back