Brand New Start for 2014. On Simple Start

As I expected, I put on. Half a pound :cry:

Am going to behave from now on

It was my weigh in yesterday and I lost 6 and a half pounds. So I'm now down by 2st 4lbs in 7 weeks. Quicker than I did on Lighterlife even. Weird.

Don't know what happened last week. I knew I might not have a good loss as had been out with friends but also knew I hadn't blown all my points so I think I will put it down to water retention as the 6.5 lb loss this week must really be over 2 weeks.

Am trying to be really strict this week as I am away both next weekend and the weekend after and will be out eating and drinking for two nights each weekend so think I will struggle to lose much those weeks.

Even though I have a long way to go, people have started noticing that I have lost weight so am delighted about that.

Have just had a lovely tea. Bought a pork fillet for our tea and I stuffed it with low fat chilli philly. Makes the meat so much more tender.

So on we go.........

OK so now I have no idea what is going on!

I lost 6 and a half pounds last week, haven't done anything different, and have put on half a pound this week!

I know last week was a big loss but I would rather be losing weight steadily than the ups and downs.

There is no way that I have done anything wrong. And I have definitely not cheated. I track absolutely everything.

Gutted!

Missed last week's weigh in because I was away with work. Was dreading tonight's weigh in as over the last two weeks since my last class, I've been to three concerts, with lots of lovely drinks, two Chinese restaurant visits and a day at the races with the full 3 course meal and wine package.

So am delighted tonight to have lost 4 and a half pounds.

Am treating myself with my favourite. Veggie burger with sweet chilli sauce and however many Mikado the kids have left in the fridge!

Just back from class. Delighted with a 5lb loss this week. Think the veggie burgers must be doing some good!

Thanks very much. Am feeling great.

My boss told me today that I look hungry. Ha ha ha. Not sure what he meant by that but he's a nice guy so am going to take it as a compliment!

Have just discovered cheese and pineapple Dairylea Dunkers. So lovely for just three points.

It's my birthday tomorrow and we are going out for dinner. There is a pub near us that does the most fabulous chips I've ever tasted so am going to have fillet steak and chips but hold the sauce (I'd usually have a peppercorn sauce) and replace with mustard. I'm not going to have a starter or pudding though.

So food through the day tomorrow will be few and far between. But worth it for dinner.

Am then on a leaving lunch on Thursday and at a wedding on Saturday so it's not going to be as good a week. However (luckily) I can't make class next week so have next week to get over this week's naughtiness.

Thanks very much. Am feeling great.

My boss told me today that I look hungry. Ha ha ha. Not sure what he meant by that but he's a nice guy so am going to take it as a compliment!

Have just discovered cheese and pineapple Dairylea Dunkers. So lovely for just three points.

It's my birthday tomorrow and we are going out for dinner. There is a pub near us that does the most fabulous chips I've ever tasted so am going to have fillet steak and chips but hold the sauce (I'd usually have a peppercorn sauce) and replace with mustard. I'm not going to have a starter or pudding though.

So food through the day tomorrow will be few and far between. But worth it for dinner.

Am then on a leaving lunch on Thursday and at a wedding on Saturday so it's not going to be as good a week. However (luckily) I can't make class next week so have next week to get over this week's naughtiness.

i think ur doing fabulous!! a huge well done to u :)

yeah id take that comment as a compliment too!

u seem to have a lot going on so enjoy it all!! :)

Thanks very much Shez. Lost another 5lbs this week but didn't get weighed last week so that loss is for 2 weeks.

However was my birthday and I ate out for that, had steak pie and chips in the pub on a night out with friends and went to a Christening where I cheated and had a cupcake and some shortbread, plus lots of booze, so was delighted with that!

Thanks very much Shez. Lost another 5lbs this week but didn't get weighed last week so that loss is for 2 weeks.

However was my birthday and I ate out for that, had steak pie and chips in the pub on a night out with friends and went to a Christening where I cheated and had a cupcake and some shortbread, plus lots of booze, so was delighted with that!

well after all that a 5lb loss is fab!! :)
keep it up xx

Back