Step 1 Sole Source Brand Sparkling New to this!!

MissMassy

Hello everyone!! This looks like such a fab forum to join! I have jut purchased my first week of the cambridge diet to start on Monday morning.
I'm super up for it! I've recently lost 1stone 4lbs with weight watchers but now want something I can see working quicker and not have to Pre prepare every single meal.
I've heard the first few days are a complete killer!! Any tips or really anything back will be great as I feel I may need some support when the hunger kicks in!!
Thanks everyone in advance!!
Laura xx

Hi Laura,
It does seem like a great forum - I joined yesterday and everyone is so friendly.
Im starting Cambridge on Monday. This first few days will be tough - carb headaches as your body transitions from sugar burner to fat burner and enters ketosis - but once you get through this I've heard it gets much easier.

I look forward to hearing how you get on. I've just started a diary on here, in the diary forum, so I can talk about any issues along the way - might be worth considering?

I'm sure you'll be great, and build on your WW momentum.

Hi Laura :) I'm pretty new to this and am currently on day 4 and to be honest it's not been too bad!! I was recommended to cut down on carbs before i started and I haven't had any bad headaches as of yet (touch wood)!! Drinking water like its going out of fashion which I thought would be a problem but I really feel thirsty like I need it!!
My first weigh in is on Sunday evening which I can't wait for!!
Good luckk :) xx

I was about to ask if anyone else had suffered headaches and what it could be but I think you've just answered my question! :) I'm doing step 2 and its going really well. On day 3, my first weigh in is Monday evening, but this morning I woke up with a headache that's like a sharp pain on the left side of my head! Taken some painkillers but its still there, just a dull ache rather than the stabbing sharp kind. .. This is normal right? Lol xx

Hi Laura,

I didn't suffer with headaches as I too was advised to cut down on carbs the week before I started. However, I felt exhausted and really cold. By day 4 felt much better and since them side-effects have been minimal, apart from constipation, but lost of water helps with this!

Well done on starting the plan and good luck. Heidi

Hello!! I'm new too! I found just drinking looaads of water kept most of the hunger away, water and willpower lol! Luckily I didn't have any of the side effects and breezed through my first week.
Good luck for your weight loss journey!! xx

Back