Braved my First Class!

Hi Everyone :)

I joined on here last week and planned to go to my first ever SW class on Monday night...unfortunately, after a hectic weekend that didn't work out so I ended up travelling a bit further to one last night. As I had been weighing in at home when I had previously done online SW (first thing in the morning, no clothes, post-wee but pre-coffee!) I was most worried about what the scales would show. Luckily, no major shocks there so now I'm all fired up for my first week knowing that SOMEONE ELSE will know if I succumb to any major scoffing this week!:D

I've got a long journey ahead of me weight wise, so I'm taking the advice that several lovely people on here gave me and taking it one day at a time.

Major achievement for the week was going to the class - next one is to try and do a bit of "body magic"!!

Good luck to everyone else and hope you all have a great week.

xx

Well done for joining, welcome to SW and good luck xx

Good on you for going to class - I really find it motivates me as lik eyou say, somebody else is doing the weighing!!

Good Luck :)

Hello and welcome! Well done on going to class xxx

Well done for taking that step through the door!
I did the plan from home for over a year and I know how easy it is for things to get put aside. I have re-joined a class and I love it!

Well done you! Definatly motivates you more knowing that you have to go an be weighed and not just jump on the scales at home.

Thanks everyone :)

I will put my stats on later so that I can let you know how I'm getting on...onwards and downwards!

xx

well done on joining class, that's the biggest hurdle over, and welcome to the boards.

Back