Bread !!!

justnowillpower

Does anybody else crave bread and butter ??? I am desperate for just 1 round of bread and butter !!! Will it knock me out of ketosis ??

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Also once you have one slice you will want another, and another, and may end up eating way more than you think you will.
So don't eat the bread, it's not worth it :)

I have a desperate craving for a cheese sandwich right now. They're basically what I lived off before this. Not giving in to temptation though.

STAND BACK FROM THAT LOAF !!!!!!!!!!! It's funny what you crave when you cannot have it. When I was doing lighter life ( 4 packs no milk or veg ) I would of killed for a piece of salmon and some veg usually broccoli , what would a psychologist make of that do you think ? It was never bread or sweet stuff which is my usual downfall. Go and have a long bath till the craving goes x

Well I have managed to swerve my cravings for bread for a bit !! Lol. Went up and had a nice shower and brushed my teeth... Could still murder a sandwich but I won't give in, my first weigh in tomorrow so don't wanna ruin it lol

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

If you eat bread now it will affect your weigh in so well done for not giving in, it is soooooooo hard to resist when you are really craving something but you'll feel better in the morning knowing you didn't give in :D

I've become a dream cheat I dream I'm eating well have done twice in a week so far and it's funny as I wake up thinking oh no I've ruined it but then realise I haven't had anything bad crazy mind !!

I've become a dream cheat I dream I'm eating well have done twice in a week so far and it's funny as I wake up thinking oh no I've ruined it but then realise I haven't had anything bad crazy mind !!

I have done the same a couple of weeks ago. I dreamt I'd mindlessly eaten buttered toast and woke up gutted. It took a few minutes to remember and then I felt good again.

ha ha I've done that as well, only the other morning I woke up convinced I had messed up as I believed I had eaten loads of pizza and chips only to realise it was only in a dream which was a relief! Em

I've yet to have one of these that I'm aware of as I'm only just starting to remember I've had dreams. However, if I did have one I think it would be piles and piles of cheese sandwiches.

I dreamt I ate a jar of Mango chutney with a portion of chips!!! Craving sugar much!!!! Ha!!!!

Its your body saying it wants carbs..... Ignore it!!! I take a chromium supplement which really helps with sugar(carb) cravings!!!! As it helps maintain healthy blood glucose levels..... used it for a while now!!! I find it really helps!!!

X

Dr Beck can really help you with techniques for controlling cravings. They are still there but you can learn the tricks for controlling them. Right now your giving in muscle is strong, your resistance muscle is weak, each time you resist you build up the strength of it so next time it will be easier to ignore your giving in muscle. All sounds wacky but it does work. These are sabotaging thoughts you're having and you can deal with them by questioning them right back - for example, would you still want bread so much if eating it would cause you a serious health issue? If eating a slice of bread would mean you had to spend 3 nights in hospital would you eat the bread? One I used with a colleague was that she could have a bar of chocolate if she ran down the office first and showed everyone her knickers - she still thinks of that every time she has a chocolate craving!

Wow noodles that is a really good technique and i think I will defo be thinking a lot more about why I want something before I cave it x

Biff xxx

I haven't caved and haven't been tempted to yet and I'm a week in just funny how I dream cheat and it's food and sweets I don't eat like the second one was about lemon Bon bons lol
I haven't had these since I was about 11 which is yonks ago. Doesn't tempt me I'm just thinking as long as my dream I can enjoy anything food wise and no gain im happy in the real world with my slim and save for now :)

Back