• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

breaded fish

Hi everyone,

Is breaded fish a big no no on SW? I bought some frozen breaded haddock fillets from Asda yesterday thinking they would make a change but they seem to be 9 syns on EE :cry:

I have tried fish without the breadcrumbs but really don't enjoy it at all. Does anyone know of any fish in breadcrumbs that is a bit lower? or shall I just give up on it?

Thanks

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

funcurls

Never gets tired of SW!
G: 10st10lb
I make my own! Just whizz some bread in a food processor (if it's wholemeal you can count is as a HEXb, or syn it), whisk some eggs and put on a plate, dip fillets of fish in the egg then in the breadcrumbs (on another plate), spray with frylight and grill or ovenbake! You can add seasoning/herbs/spices of your choice in with the breadcrumbs which makes it yummier!X

suepat10

I am one of the 63336
S: 20st3lb C: 20st3lb G: 12st7lb BMI: 44.3 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Hiya

You could make your own fish in breadcrumbs or have you tried the fish in parsley or butter sauce. The ones in sauce are 2.5syns each but that's a lot less plus once you have added mash (if you're on an EE day) & veg it's a very filling meal x

i bread white fish myself u could use hex for the bread crumb or use the one u buy from shops cant remember how many syns seem to think its not a lot

ones u buy from the shop have prob got batter on them before the bread :D

Donnie46

Slow but sure....
S: 22st0lb C: 19st7lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 55.1 Loss: 2st7lb(11.36%)
I love fish in butter or parsley sauce, they are 1½ syns each (I usually have 2) they boil in the bag for about 10 minutes, then slit the bag and put on your waiting hot cooked veggies - lovely - a good easy and low syn meal.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Syn Values 5
Syn Values 1
Syn Values 5
Atkins Diet 5
Syn Values 2