Breakfast and syns opinions?

claire.bish

Evening all
I re joined slimmingworld just over 2 weeks ago. Been a member several times before.
Since the last time I now work full time, and life is busier than ever
We are out the house by 7.45am and I cannot face to eat that early. Normally I dont eat until lunch. Will this affect my losses? I generally then have a salad or leftovers for lunch followed by watermelon and satsumas

Also syns? Who eats them all? I generally eat 5 or 6? Should I be eating more? I'm not hungrier so dont feel I need to eat them for the sake of it.

Thanks in advance

Just after opinions

Claire

I’d try to eat something for breakfast if I were you! Or maybe take a snack to have at work?

I try to syn as little as possible but usually end up using about 7 or 8. Even if I’ve used all my syns I still lose. If you find that using 5 or 6 works for you I’d just stick with that!

No need to have breakfast if you don't fancy it. Who says you have to eat breakfast at a certain time.You could have something at 11 and call that you breakfast as long as your not hungry then go without. I would up the syns then if you find your not losing you can lower them.

You don't have to 'eat' your syns. You can use them on oil,butter.

Evening all
I re joined slimmingworld just over 2 weeks ago. Been a member several times before.
Since the last time I now work full time, and life is busier than ever
We are out the house by 7.45am and I cannot face to eat that early. Normally I dont eat until lunch. Will this affect my losses? I generally then have a salad or leftovers for lunch followed by watermelon and satsumas

Also syns? Who eats them all? I generally eat 5 or 6? Should I be eating more? I'm not hungrier so dont feel I need to eat them for the sake of it.

Thanks in advance

Just after opinions

Claire
I use all my syns every day and am having really good losses. I figure if I eat them now then when my weight loss plateaus I will have something to cut down. If I don't use them now I will already be eating the minimum.

Back