Breakfast, felt so naughty, but, was so sw friendly

maclynn

Silver Member
Hi all, had a lovely brekkie this morning, a bacon and egg roll(lean bacon and wholemeal roll), it felt really naughty, but, was free food , plus 1 heb, don't you love this diet:D

I don't think I will ever use any other healthy eating plan or be able to eat any other way, you can EAT real food, still treat yourself and lose weight. Life changing!

It's great isn't it! I had lean bacon, an egg (dry fried of course), mushrooms and beans, couldn't believe they were all free and felt really full afterwards.

I had scrambled eggs with smoked salmon on 1 slice of WM toast (0.5 HExB) and followed that with fruit and yog. OM NOM NOM! I love it!

It just makes great sense to cut out oil and visible fat, the effect on your body is amazing! Slimming world has completely changed the way I cook!

Yep, I absolutely love it. I had my usual weekend breakfast of a huge sausage sandwich made with 3 Quorn sausages (these are my SW food discovery - I will never eat a 'normal' sausage ever again!) fried in Frylight, with 2 slices of wholemeal Weight Watcher's bread and some HP sauce. :D

Back