• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Breakfast ideas / healthy snacking

My OH want's to try and cut down a bit and be more healthy in what his eating.

Anyone have any ideas on best breakfast's to have or snacks? anything maybe using fruits and yogurts?

I don't know if there are any recipies anywhere? couldn't see any involving fruits and yogurt etc lol thanks anyway in advance! :)

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

WMBB

Can't w8 2 b "Dr.WMBB" :)
0% fat free greek yoghurt, put a few drops of vanilla essence in, a teaspoon of splenda, then fruit it up with what ever u have, i love strawberrys. the yoghurt is 0pts and the fruit should be abour 0.5

WMBB

they've made the pots alot bigger, i've just noticed on the tesco website, they're now one point :( ruined!

WMBB

Still those greek yogs are awesome to put in curries, they give it a really nice taste, a good alternative to cream

WMBB

0% total fat free greek yoghurt, 150g pot, but you can buy big family pots too, so more may still be 1 pt if that makes sense

WMBB

like apparently u can have three extra light chees triangles for 1 pt, but as i calculate them at 1/2 pt each, i would make it 1.5 pts lol

meh i go by the calculator, i always think the books over calculate it lol
Thats not the books... thats the way WW themselves work things out. So much so they used to give you a wee calculator when you joined classes which broke it all down and explained it. I only go by the books if Im really stuck but the using the details on the pack and halving it etc is the formula WW use.

WMBB

yeah student budget, not feasable, never mind its not like i've done badly, 12lbs in a month is pretty good.

0% fat free greek yoghurt, put a few drops of vanilla essence in, a teaspoon of splenda, then fruit it up with what ever u have, i love strawberrys. the yoghurt is 0pts and the fruit should be abour 0.5
thank you for the idea i will pass it on to him! :)