Breakfast ideas / healthy snacking

Smirky

Gold Member
My OH want's to try and cut down a bit and be more healthy in what his eating.

Anyone have any ideas on best breakfast's to have or snacks? anything maybe using fruits and yogurts?

I don't know if there are any recipies anywhere? couldn't see any involving fruits and yogurt etc lol thanks anyway in advance! :)

0% fat free greek yoghurt, put a few drops of vanilla essence in, a teaspoon of splenda, then fruit it up with what ever u have, i love strawberrys. the yoghurt is 0pts and the fruit should be abour 0.5

the yoghurt is 0pts and the fruit should be abour 0.5

:confused: Yoghurt is free??? Ive never heard of free yoghurt, even WW own yoghurt has a points value.... have WW said theres a 0 point yoghurt?

i calculated it using my calculator. found out when trying to make a low fat curry

they've made the pots alot bigger, i've just noticed on the tesco website, they're now one point :( ruined!

Still those greek yogs are awesome to put in curries, they give it a really nice taste, a good alternative to cream

0% total fat free greek yoghurt, 150g pot, but you can buy big family pots too, so more may still be 1 pt if that makes sense

meh i go by the calculator, i always think the books over calculate it lol

like apparently u can have three extra light chees triangles for 1 pt, but as i calculate them at 1/2 pt each, i would make it 1.5 pts lol

meh i go by the calculator, i always think the books over calculate it lol

Thats not the books... thats the way WW themselves work things out. So much so they used to give you a wee calculator when you joined classes which broke it all down and explained it. I only go by the books if Im really stuck but the using the details on the pack and halving it etc is the formula WW use.

fair enough. some one should really post this info free on the net lol

yeah student budget, not feasable, never mind its not like i've done badly, 12lbs in a month is pretty good.

0% fat free greek yoghurt, put a few drops of vanilla essence in, a teaspoon of splenda, then fruit it up with what ever u have, i love strawberrys. the yoghurt is 0pts and the fruit should be abour 0.5

thank you for the idea i will pass it on to him! :)

Back