Breakfast ideas

On week days I tend to alternate between Overnight Oats made using different muller light yoghurts and fruits,or shredded wheat with muller light and chopped banana or my current favourite which probably sounds disgusting but I really like muesli mixed with toffee muller light yoghurt and chopped banana. At the weekends I make the SW full English breakfast or egg muffins (which have leek and mushrooms inside them) with bacon and beans.
I am always looking out for new ideas because breakfast is one of my biggest weaknesses and have to stop myself from sneaking off to the local cafe for a bacon and mushroom baguette.

breakfast%20kebab.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

what im calling my Breakfast Kebab, 2 egg omelette as the pitta bread filled with turkey rashers mushrooms and tomatoes

image.jpeg
For breakfast at work, using the microwave: 2 egg omelette with chopped spring onion, peppers and a fresh chili (optional!) sometimes frozen spinach (microwaved for a minute before whipped into the above) 2 minutes odd in the microwave and served on 2 wm toast.

This morning I'm taking a pre cooked jacket to slice up into wedges or dice , eggs ( could put the spud in) and beans.

Last edited:
Back