Breakfast ideas

Breakfast omelette muffins with beans! I make about 24 at a time, and freeze them! Take them out the night before and eat 2 for brekkie :)

when doing SW, I've had porridge with free fruit.. really filling :) xx

Try having a couple of mullers and fruit really filling and syn free x

What about hard boiled eggs and some lean ham with a small fruit salad?

Weetabix Muffin recipe

2 crushed weetabix
2 tbsp Fat Free Natural Yogurt
6 tea spoons of sweetner
1egg

Mix all ingredients together, place in muffin tray makes 3/4
Pop in hot oven 180 for 20/25 mins, poke with a fork until middle is cooked
Turn out onto plate and serve with what ever you wish.
I had Cinnamon in mine and was so nice but make sure you have them when still hot/warm as they didn't taste very nice cold, not to me anyway

These sound amazing

I'm after ideas for free breakfasts that also don't use my hex b.. And... I'm not keen on eggs for breakfast (they bloat me)..Any suggestions? X

Last edited:
Hahaha! Yeah...I did read it but it didn't go in! Just love egg muffins...spread the love lol x

Haha, love it!!! I have thought about making egg muffins as snacks though!

Just had a porridge scone with a cup of tea :) Made it with HEB of porridge, an egg and a bit of milk.. added frozen berries before baking but not synning it even though SW say you should. I think that's them and portion control again :eek:

Ooh that sounds nice Mejulie! How much oats/eggs/ milk do you use? I don't see what you'd need to syn in them so wouldn't syn it either! I don't syn my milk in tea and coffee etc, cos I rarely use all my hex a anyway!

Apparently you need to syn fruit when it's cooked! It's the same amount I put in my overnight oats, so unless they turn into chocolate in the oven I'm not counting it!
With the HExA I am the same, my tea has so little milk I'd never go over it!

I used 35g oats, 50ml milk, 1 egg and 2tbsp sweetner with a small handful of frozen berries and pop in the oven at 200 for 25min. Have a little pyrex dish I used to use for a single portion of bread and butter pudding (RIP old life!) that I put the whole mix in so it's a scone shape and size- but muffins would work too!

Thanks, I'm defo trying this! Xx

A definite hit! I didn't have frozen berries, so used desiccated coconut without thinking about syns! So the above recipe made 3 muffin sized scones, each with 1.5 syns worth of coconut. I had 2 for breakfast today, but you could easily make these and eat them as a cake! Gonna try the wheetabix muffins next. :)

Back