Breakfast ideas

Someone mentioned porridge pancakes on another site, asked for recipe but no replies. Can anyone help. TA.

I think you mix Hexb of oats with ff yoghurt, leave overnight then whisk in an egg, then cook like a pancake. I suppose you could put sweetener/vanilla in them, and serve with berries?
I've heard real mixed reviews on them x

Had raspberries and fat free yogurt this morning was yummy

one of my fave breakfasts is hexB toast with scrambled egg and spinach! its so filling, and if you do enough eggs and spinach, you can halve your hexB and just have one slice of bread (so half hexB spare for another slice later or an alpen bar, yum!). To add extra super free, also add mushrooms, cherry toms or even kale. Thats one of the best things about slimming world, get creative and experiment! :) xx

Is it ok just to have fruit for breakfast for do I need to use one of my heb's

Yes its ok just to have fruit, you have your hexb whenever you want it.

I am trying to work out the 1/3 of super free food per meal, so with a 2 egg omelette, on a plate, the other 3rd of that meal could be tomatoes and mushrooms?

Can I have a plain omelette with nothing else or do you need to have some veg/fruit with it too?

Weetabix Muffin recipe

2 crushed weetabix
2 tbsp Fat Free Natural Yogurt
6 tea spoons of sweetner
1egg

Mix all ingredients together, place in muffin tray makes 3/4
Pop in hot oven 180 for 20/25 mins, poke with a fork until middle is cooked
Turn out onto plate and serve with what ever you wish.
I had Cinnamon in mine and was so nice but make sure you have them when still hot/warm as they didn't taste very nice cold, not to me anyway

Breakfast Help - No Cooking Facilities

I'm start slimming world again but work in a job where there is no microwave or cooking facilities. I leave the house at 6 am so don't have time before to eat at home.

I'm really not a fan of weetabix, cereals, yoghurt etc. I like savoury!

With that being said and done, does anyone have any advice?

Thanks in advance x

Egg muffins...Make them before hand and grab them on the way out. Plus some fruit and a heb cereal bar or 2.

Do you have a kettle? Could take a low syn porridge Sachet/pot?
Or premake the little SW quiche as breakfast quiches (quark and make a breakfasty filling with bacon/ham, cheese, etc) and have one of those cold? HEXB cereal bar - Alpen light you can have 2 of, or fruit?

Overnight oats are good, the oats make it less 'yogurty' if you see what I mean lol

i have an underactive thyroid so this means after having my tablets i cant eat for at least an hour (2 is better) to give my meds a chance to work. this means im often out of the house and where i need to be before i can eat brekkie.

i recently bought myself one of these...

QUALITY POLAR GEAR BERRY 5O0ML INSULATED LUNCH BOX POD BOWL FORK SPOON TRAVEL | eBay

im planning on making my porridge, honey and banana in it ready for when i can eat it. they keep things hot for up to 4 hours.

i will let you know if they are any good. xx

I sometimes hard boil an egg or two and cook some of that weight watchers bacon the night before while I'm cooking dinner. I will have that in the morning with chopped up tomatoes and a piece of fruit.

I'd like to try the egg muffins though, they sound nice.

Since being on SW I've gained a serious egg obsession I think!

Back