Breakfast ideas

SYN FREE SAUSAGES

i tend to vary my breakfasts, some mornings i have bran flakes and 1 ryvita or porridge sweetened with splenda, or syn free sausage, egg beans bacon tomatoes and toast or toast with dairylea light and beans. This morning i had toast with dairylyea light, bacon and tomatoes it was lovely.

I think the key is to vary what you eat then you won't get bored. Hope this helps xx

where do you get the syn free sausages?

SYN FREE SAUSAGES

i tend to vary my breakfasts, some mornings i have bran flakes and 1 ryvita or porridge sweetened with splenda, or syn free sausage, egg beans bacon tomatoes and toast or toast with dairylea light and beans. This morning i had toast with dairylyea light, bacon and tomatoes it was lovely.

I think the key is to vary what you eat then you won't get bored. Hope this helps xx
where do you get syn free sausages from please?

sweet eggy bread with cinnamon and banana

Frozen forest fruits topped with quark that has been sweetened and has vanilla added.
Sweet eggy bread with cinnamon and banana.
Cheese ham and tomato sandwich dipped in beaten egg and fried in a dry pan.
How do you make this and how many syns? Thanks

Sounds lovely..... :) I'm from Germany, my Mum used to make lots of lovely things for lunch, often sweet (milk rice with sugar-cinnamon, apple pancakes,.... yum, the list goes on) wish I had the energy and skills. Still, it's never too late!

Happy Friday and a good weekend,

I love the sweet things. I loved to do sweet recipes, but now haven't got a lot of time and I'd like to avoid sweet.

Thank you and you too have a very lovely weekend

Grrr...just typed out a reply and lost it!

Swiss bircher is nice - I really like it and you can make it as sweet as you want. Just take 28g oats or one sachet of Oats so simple and leave to soak in a little milk overnight in the fridge. The next day add fresh fruit and yogurt and mix.

I'm also into fruit & yogurt with 28g muesli mixed in. My fave is blueberries, strawbs, & raspberries mixed with 1/2 pot of vanilla mullerlight & 1/2 small pot Yeo Valley fat free yogurt then topped with 28g Waitrose Essentials no added sugar muesli - it's only 99p a box and very nice!

Also love sweet eggy bread with gently stewed fresh blueberries.

And another fave is 'fried' eggs on toast with marmite.

What's everyone's favourite breakfast?

I'm switching from Scottish Slimmers to SW this week, and while I'm all set for lunch and dinner, I'm a bit stuck for breakfast. What's everyone's favourites?

Mine's is either scrambled eggs with onion and mushroom (and trimmed bacon and Joe's sausages if I'm doing a red day) or Oats so simple, or puffed wheat with sweetner, or Magic porrige where you take the OSS and mix a muller light into it and leave it overnight in the fridge yumm! Obviously I like variety lol though eggs is what I have most.

Loaded hash browns! But only when I have time to make them.

Otherwise I love large flat mushrooms, scrambled eggs, trimmed bacon & tinned tomatoes :)

Mine's is either scrambled eggs with onion and mushroom (and trimmed bacon and Joe's sausages if I'm doing a red day) or Oats so simple, or puffed wheat with sweetner, or Magic porrige where you take the OSS and mix a muller light into it and leave it overnight in the fridge yumm! Obviously I like variety lol though eggs is what I have most.

Do you just put the oats into it and leave it? I am going to try this at the weekend!

Do you just put the oats into it and leave it? I am going to try this at the weekend!
Yes just pour the muller over the OSS and make sure it's mixed really well then stick it in the fridge.

French Toast

Curried Scrambled Egg with peppers, mushrooms and onions and a piece of toast

Fried eggs with mushrooms and baked beans and toast

Fruit salad with a yogurt

You can have 28g of most cereals as a HEB ,not much but with some fruit it is.
I like fruit and yoghurt ,or bacon and eggs,if I'm in a mad rush (4 kids in the mornings can be nightmare lol ) I grab an alpen light as half my HEB and some fruit and eat enroute to school!!

I love poached eggs with rocket, mushrooms and tomatoes and some sliced new potatoes if I have any left overs!

Or a good old bacon sarnie

Back