Breakfast ideas

You could always make a sandwich using your HEb for wholewheat bread or a 57g wholewheat roll and fill it with low syn sausages, bacon, homemade egg mayo and some tomatoes.

Much more tasty than anything from mcdonalds.

I'm not very good at eating before work and always have my breakfast at my desk.

Do you have access to a microwave? I was reading about cooking omelettes in them and apparently they are quite good. Cook your filling up at home the night before then add milk and eggs and take to work and make everyone jealous :)

Make sure you have a good container for it though, raw egg everywhere would be a nightmare!

Thanks for the suggestions loves.
I like sausages but I wasnt sure I could have them, can u suggest which supermarkets have low syn ones? I tend to shop at Tesco so if u know if they sell any that would be great cheers x

I like a nice sausage, bacon, mushroom, onion and cherry tomato SW quiche for breakfast. Mmmmm....must make one again soon as just the thought of it is making me drool lol x

Tesco Cumberland light choices sausages are 1 syn each on EE or red. They are my favourite low fat sausages, very yummy.

red and green breakfast ideas

I need some ideas for brekkie on red and green days, any suggestions, bearing in mind the only fruit i like is strawberries - actually most red berries, peaches, kiwis, melon and pineapple lol

weetabix with 0% greek yoghurt and fresh berries is nice

french toast with a tablespoon of maple syrup (2 syns) and fruit

omelettes

boiled, poached or frylighted eggs

potato rosti on a green day topped with an egg cooked in frylight

there are so many things you could have really.

Cheers thank u for advice.
Will defo get those sausages!
X

I know you say you shop in Tesco, but if you are close to a Sainsburys their BGTY pork cumberland sausages are 0.5 syns each, and they're very tasty

Ideas for breakfast on success express

I cant think...

Throw some ideas at me girls..

1/3rd free
2/3rd's super free.... Can't used Healthy extras aswell, xx

Why can't you use your HEX's?? Have you got other plans for your 2 hex a's & b's? Or are you just pointing out that the 2/3rds can't be made up of your hex's?

Bacon, with plenty of mushrooms and tomatoes.
hex b of cereal, hex a milk (or part thereof) and plenty of fresh fruit.
omelete with loads of veggies added (and then maybe a piece of fruit for afters!!)
Yoghurt and, you guessed it, plenty of fruit!!!!

HTH

Thank u for reply, sorry I meant they can be used but still need the 1-2 method.

Unfortunately I dont like egg or mushrooms. Think that's why on struggling for ideal's x

How about some cereal with a fruit salad - not very exciting, but does the job!

breakfast idea from a newbie?

I am very new to SW and have been trying to see how I can find someting tasty and quick for breakfast either at home or when I get to work, I have thought of the following, but looking for assurance it fits in the the extra easy plan?

Swiss bircher muesli...

28g rolled oats
Grated apple
Small amount of water
Fat free fromage frais poss sweetened with canderel and add a drop of vanilla essence
Chopped fresh apricot/berries

From my limited understanding of SW I thinl this would all be free foods and covering the one third fruit/veg?

Pour water over oats and leave to soak while preparing the other ingretients Squeeze lemon juice over the grated apple to stop from going brown- mix all Ingredients together and leave to soak over night- can make a few days worth at once!

Sound yummy too me, so if its free I'll make some and let you know how it tastes in the morning :)

Hi! yes it would be syn free apart from the grated apple which would technically need to be synned. We call the basic recipe magic porridge around here and lots of people swear by it. Personally when I tried it I thought it was horrible but each to their own :)

Our consultant gave us an idea for breakfast rice! Boil pudding rice in water untill it's cooked and soft, drain and rinse in cold water stir in your fav yogurt! I had it this morning with loads of fruit very filling as well!

Breakfast ideas!!!!

i am really missing bread so am trying not to have cerel for breakfast so i can have a samdwich at lunch and still have my syns for naughty stuff lol so what do otherpeople have for breakfast!!!!

Yogurt + fruit
Sausage bacon egg mush toms
Omelette

I'm not missing bread so no worries there and you can use your sins on whatever you want :) x

Back