Breakfast ideas

I might be just weird but I kinda like it in fact will be munching it again shortly. Also good to add berries to as well. Plus has heaps of fibre in it which is never a bad thing in my opinion xx

In winter I have HEB of porridge made with water (honestly, you don't notice the difference), mixed with vanilla mullerlite and frozen blueberries. It is perfect!

In summer it's usually fruit and yogurt, or egg sandwich at my desk at work!

laurenmXD said:
Hey people, well i am new to this site and joined for a little bit of help to be honest, and nows the time i need help.
Im very stuck on the kind of things i can eat for breakfast, i usually have chocolate cereals or bread. Any suggestions would be very helpful.
thankyou x :)

If you like chocolate cereals, you can have 2x choc weetabix for a HEb(plus 2 syns) and they are yummy-they have choc chips in too :) I have them with chopped banana on top x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world-weight-loss-diary/187905-jos-journey-infinity-beyond.html

I didn't know you could have weetabix. Thankyou x

Hi - I always find that i am rushing around 1st thing but i always do beans on 2 slices of 400g loaf bread and some microwave beans (which were put into the pot or bowl the night before ready to zip 1st thing) also i never have the bean too hot as i'm trying to get out the door lol....... I find if i have this it takes me through to about 2 o clock when its time for some fruit etc.

OR

You could wake up a little earlier and enjoy a cooked breakie lol ;o)

Hope this helps

I usually either have Weetabix or shreddies with milk for breakfast on weekdays (and I don't find it boring because it's like a little routine) but on weekends OH and I like to go a bit nuts ;) we have the quorn sausages and egg sandwiches from one of the leaflets with ketchup (comes to 6 syns if I remember correctly) on both Saturday and Sunday :p tomorrow I think I'll try French toast, never had it before but it looks amazing!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I had a bowl of fruit this morning and I actually really enjoyed it. Defo start making it a regular thing. Thanks for all the comments x

Breakfast ideas?

Im struggling with breakfasts and what to eat. Theres nbot enough in 28g of cereal to fill my 7 week old twins let alone me, can't eat bacon and eggs every day and fruit costs too much to eat enough to fill you every morning. ideas? :confused:

I tend to stick with weetabix and a banana on weekdays as there's no measuring making it easier when I'm short on time also more filling than 28g of any other cereal.

I 'treat' myself on Sundays to cooked breakfast (bacon / egg / tomato / mushrooms) or smoked salmon omelette.

I've just seen a thread about magic porridge which I may try.
http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world-recipes/112681-magic-porridge-16.html

Hiya

I stick to either 42g of either All Bran or Weetabix Crunchy Bran. Or have 2 Weetabix and a sliced banana .

Other things I do is use 2 HEBS on a green or red day and double up 28g of a chosen cereal - usually shredded wheat fruitful plus 2 Ryvitas or double my 42g cereals so it's 84g or 4 Weetabix !!

I also pour yogurt on cereal to be more filling!

Kx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I have either oatso simple porridge or all bran in the week. Bacon and eggs on a weekend Agree with minute portions of cereal. Looking back I prob had 3 times that amount before sw!! I'm sure ur super busy in the mornings so want something quick- u could have 2 alpen lights with a yogurt and a banana. That's filling and quick n easy.

Breakfast

Ive been on slimming world a while now but getting bored of same breakfasts has anyone got good ideas I don't have much time to make breakfast with kids and work!

Back