Breakfast ideas

Rosay

Hi everyone.

I'm looking for some breakfast ideas, I'm a teacher so I work really long days and often find myself rolling out of bed and getting straight out the door and often don't eat breakfast.

My new years resolution is to eat breakfast, so I'm looking for some easy and quick ideas, that aren't cereal or porridge.

Thanks for any ideas and have a great new year x

I usually make up a fruit salad every few days so have that and a syn free yogurt. That or a small slice of wholemeal today with spaghetti hoops.

Hi everyone.

I'm looking for some breakfast ideas, I'm a teacher so I work really long days and often find myself rolling out of bed and getting straight out the door and often don't eat breakfast.

My new years resolution is to eat breakfast, so I'm looking for some easy and quick ideas, that aren't cereal or porridge.

Thanks for any ideas and have a great new year x

Check out the 'what's for breakfast' thread here... http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world-recipes/174015-whats-breakfast.html
there's lots of ideas x

pop some frozen berries in a tupperware etc add fat free yogurt over night to defrost . and oats for heb or you could try cooked wheat berries/ wheat grain cook them as per instructions pop in fridge pop a few in your fruit mix add some sweet freedom at 0.5 syns per tsp. there free and cous cous is an idea make it as you would normally but without stock etc then once fluffed add that too the berries too sounds weird but i had cous cous porridge the other day and it was lush

Back