Breakfast of champions

Geetwo

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1375774177.445360.jpg

Powering up as need to move a ton of stone today :)

I found these saussis in adds and are only 0.5g net carbs for 2 and they are lush !! found it really hard to find decent low carb sausages so chuffed! And there was only 2 packs on the shelf left :)
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1375774289.491938.jpg

Hope you are all doing well :)

Think you need to cook us all some brekkie, that looks good! Hope there is plenty of butter in those scramblies :)

Yep butter for the eggs and coconut oil for griddling was so nice and I'm still full now and trying to put something together for lunch, tuna salad I think :)
I was particularly please as I'm a awful cook and usually rush it burn it undercook it lol :)

Sure teeney ha ha and lady felsham, what are they ,! Look yummy :)
Think I might be eating a bit too much meat or cream/ cheese at the mo but things so hectic it's easy to go ever board with the dairy nom :)

Sure teeney ha ha and lady felsham, what are they ,! Look yummy :)
Think I might be eating a bit too much meat or cream/ cheese at the mo but things so hectic it's easy to go ever board with the dairy nom :)

Are you losing the weight? If so don't worry about the meat but do try cutting out the cream & cheese as they can be evil ?

Well not according to the scales this morning but I know I ate too much yesterday and today wow I'm just not hungry and struggling to eat ! lol

lady felsham, what are they ,! Look yummy :)

they're bacon and egg muffins - easy as - put some cooked bacon into muffin pans (which I grease using EVOO in a spray), then beat three eggs with a bit of water and some dried herbs, pour over the bacon, add a bit of grated cheese, and cook for about 20 mins at 200 :)

Back