Breakfast on the hop

Shreddies or weetabix is fast and filling..BUT straightaway that's a HEXA and a HEXB gone for the day, which is hard. But I don't have time to cook eggs, grill bacon and tomatoes etc. Grapefruit doesn't hit the spot for me...
What I really want is Best of Both slathered in butter with marmite... or a cheese straw from the Co-op...
Any suggestions for a satisfying, and quick breakfast that doesn't guzzle the A's and B's would be very gratefully received!!

You could cook up a few quorn sausage (if you on green) cook them the night before ,have them with some cherry tomatoes,and have a bowl of fruit and yogurt

Hi there, sorry but i dont really have any ideas im new to all this ( my first week) so im also looking for ideas for anything, can i ask what a frittata is please? ( can u tell i dont cook much lol) x

Frittata - basically take a couple of eggs, beat them with a little milk (from your allowance). If you're on a red day you can add ham, bacon, Morrisons eat smart sausages (free on red), mushrooms, tomatoes. Or you can roast some veg and chuck that in. Green day quorn sausages are good in it and sliced potato - even baked beans. It's basically like a really big omelette! I like mine drizzled with Marmite too!

If I haven't got much time and want to save my HEXs I chop up about 3 peices of fruit and top with 0% greek yoghurt and 1tsp honey (1 syn)
You could use shape 'fuller for longer' yoghurt and not have the honey, which would be syn free and keep the hunger pangs at bay

Occasionally it also helps to get out of the habit of thinking of typical 'breakfast' foods:- I have been known to open a tin of heinz ravioli for breakfast- free and filling, if not traditional!
x

Back