Breakfast OOPS

Auburn

x x x
Hello :)

I have the week off work, this week, at last!! I am housesitting my parents house while they are away. I decided to treat myself to a bacon sarnie for my breakfast. I would usually have Nimble, and tescos HL bacon, a total of 330 calories..

I figured having my parents full sized bread, and Tescos Finest bacon wouldn't be too much more... HOW WRONG WAS I!

I have just had 700+ calories for breakfast....
And worryingly... still feel hungry.

Hmm... looks like Weightwatchers 50cal soup for lunch and a trip to Tescos to get some Nimble for the rest of the week...!!!

One accidental nosh isn't so bad :)
Just go easy on the rest of the day. Nibble on some tomatoes if you're peckish - they're nommy, and low in calories.

always gotta check them cals I did the same yesterday :cry:

Usually have tomatoes on toast for lunch - (around 228 cals)

totally not paying attention with the little one being off school sick toasted the bread ate lunch then realised it wasnt my nimble but the other halfs warburton :cry: 94 cals per slice i ate 4 slices

Where do you get your calories calculations? I am only wondering because I am on CD and have recently gone up to step 3 which means 1000 cals but really have no clue how to record every calorie.

Hi :)
I just tally up what each item is and add it together, so if I have a ham and cheese sandwich, it would be 2 slices of bread at ~98 calories each, then a slice of ham at 25 calories, and an ounce of grated half fat cheese, 72 calories - So that would be 293 for the sandwich.

:)

Back