• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Breakfast?

NicolaR

S: 16st9lb C: 11st2lb G: 9st5lb BMI: 23.7 Loss: 5st7lb(33.05%)
S: 23st10lb C: 21st1lb G: 11st10lb BMI: 42.3 Loss: 2st9lb(11.14%)
I don't have my first pack until around 2pm/3pm.

It works for me because evenings are my downfall and I never ate breakfast a great deal anyway.

However, some people I know would hate not being able to have a pack at lunch time.

Jess

NicolaR

S: 16st9lb C: 11st2lb G: 9st5lb BMI: 23.7 Loss: 5st7lb(33.05%)
Cheers Jess, evenings are my downfall too. I'm sometimes craving something sweet so my plan is to have porridge breakfast at around 1pm then wait until evening time and have a soup and a bar. Can't wait until I get my next packs from my CDC as I had been limiting myself to three bars a week but I think I'll up it to five.

Daiseydoo

is looking forward
S: 13st4.0lb C: 11st2lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 26.8 Loss: 2st2lb(16.13%)
Hello love,
I never used to eat breakfast at all but because i get into work at 730 everyday now im starving by midmorning. Only problem is usually by around 6pm ive had my three meals and when it gets to around 9pm i feel like snacking.
So now I cut my bars into little peices and eat them in the eve's and I divide my soup into two and make 2 small batches of it one for lunch and one in the eve.(or shake/porrige whichever suits) and I have my tetra for breakfast. But most importantly I drink lots and lots of water usually around 3-4 ltrs as much as I can manage.
I hope some of these ideas help as doing it this way i've never felt hungry once! xxxx

Lexie_dog

UNLEASHING THE BEAST!
S: 15st12.5lb C: 15st9lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 35.3 Loss: 0st3.5lb(1.57%)
Its not a problem when you have your packs at all

Some mornings I don't have m first pack until 12, usually at weekends, during the week I have first pack at about 6am as thats when I'm up.

As long as you have your 3/4 a day it doesn't matter.

Madferret

Mad as a Hatter
S: 12st10lb C: 12st10lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 27.9 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
I have my first pack at around 11, then in theory 3 and 8 but it doesn't seem to be working out like that..
Last night I had a choc shake at 4:30 and then a soup at 7, but seemed to be cramming them in then...

I like to have my last one with OH when he is having his evening meal - it's the middle one that I seem to struggle timing right

Tonight I have a training course at 7 til 9 so won't have my last shake until 9:30ish

I find that as long as I have adequate water then it doesn't really matter...

Wales

Silver Member
I have a tetra at work at about 12, then soup when I get in from work at about 5pm and then a shake or bar in the evening about 8pm - works ok for me. Weekends I try to have my first shake as late as possible to make them last the day.

boardwitless

Silver Member
S: 13st13lb G: 12st2lb
I sometimes have only a bar in small pieces a cup of green tea (plus lots of water) throughout the day and then will have 2 shakes with 1 scoop of mix a mousse in the evening made into a largeish mousse (and more water). I have wondered if this is OK or should I spread the out more? I've had no stomach problems at all doing it this way

shane0704

S: 17st6lb C: 16st6lb G: 13st4lb BMI: 31.2 Loss: 1st0lb(5.74%)
I have 4 sachets a day, one around 10.30am and the next one at 1pm, then round 5ish, and the last one when i finish work at 10pm so i would assume you can have the sachets anytime of day.

Shopaholic

is back to finish the job
S: 13st11lb C: 13st6lb G: 9st7lb BMI: 34.4 Loss: 0st5lb(2.59%)
Just throwing this in to stir it up... People most successful at keeping weight off after a diet usually have breakfast. So maybe it's time to start having a pack around breakfast time... Just a thought.

I usually have my bar for breakfast between 8-9 and then a tetra for lunch about 1pm and then a shake for dinner around 8pm. In between times I drink loads of water. Just kept the packs to the same times as I would have meals.

Sunshine Singer

Dropped White Sugar & Feeling Fantastic
S: 13st2lb C: 11st10lb G: 9st11lb BMI: 31 Loss: 1st6lb(10.87%)
Ooohhhh it's funny to read all the different ways we all have our meals. Got some good ideas from this thread. I always have my poridge first thing. find it really warm and comforting. x nite all

polishrose

Gold Member
S: 21st8lb C: 19st6lb G: 11st11lb BMI: 42.6 Loss: 2st2lb(9.93%)
I tend to have my porridge in the evening :) I have shakes etc at all different times of day- just depends how busy I am.