Breakfast?

Bimbie Finn

Im struggling on breakfast ideas, i dont have alot of time in a morning and wondered if it would be safe to cook anything the night before and reheat it up at work i find it i have a good filling breakfast i dont want to snack on bad foods and keep to sw alot easier, i just dont find cereals fill me up enough and theres only so much porridge i can keep having!! Also has anybody got any ideas what i can cook/have on either plans???
xx

Beans on toast
scrambled egg on toast
branflakes wioth chopped fruit and a yoghurt poured over

This morning I had Total 0% Greek yogurt with blueberries and strawberries and 2 tsp of honey drizzled over! Delicious and syn free apart from the honey! Other days I have boiled eggs and Ryvita soldiers with Marmite (Hex B) xxx

Magic porridge is good (search it in recipes).

Personally I love normal porridge with berries. Oats so simple cooks in the microwave, then I mix it with loads of defrosted frozen berries.

I find the brekkie that fills me the most is all bran ( you can have a huge 42g !) with strawberries and banana and a muller light on top :) ... all bran is pretty nasty with milk .. but with fruit and yog is tastes yummy and is very filling :)

melarnz, i cant see the recipe for magic porridge :( searched in recipe archive and putting in 'magic porridge' just brings up body magic related articles and just putting in porridge brings up no results, i've looked in 'great for green' recipes, and in 'puddings and desserts' but nothing, meh! btw, i bought the elmlea light cream you were recommending and its ace with strawberries so cheers! xx

I find that a 2 egg, cheese ,42gms low fat (hexA) keeps me filled up til aboput 2pm. Only takes 5 mins to cook and eat, i eat fast!!!

Well personally I have yoghurt and mixed fruit for my breakfast, as I'm not a big fan of eating in the morning, but you could make something like a spanish omelette/frittata. That would be ok to reheat the following day, but also lovely cold.

Other ideas:

Beans on toast
Bacon sarnie
You could have a sausage sarnie if you cooked them the night before and reheated them
Fried egg sarnie
Bacon and egg sarnie
scrambled egg/poached egg on toast
spaghetti on toast (notice the theme! :D)
ham and tomato toastie
cheese and tomato toastie
ham and cheese toastie
tuna and cheese melt (I have the stomach of an ox as you can tell, lol!!)
natural yoghurt with fruit and a couple of alpen light bars crumbled on (chocolate and fudge ones are lush)
tinned tomatoes on toast
grilled tomatoes on toast
bovril on toast (yummy!)

Lots of thinkgs you can have on toast hun that don't take long! Do you have a toaster and mocrwave at work??

Sian xxx

Well personally I have yoghurt and mixed fruit for my breakfast, as I'm not a big fan of eating in the morning, but you could make something like a spanish omelette/frittata. That would be ok to reheat the following day, but also lovely cold.

Other ideas:

Beans on toast
Bacon sarnie
You could have a sausage sarnie if you cooked them the night before and reheated them
Fried egg sarnie
Bacon and egg sarnie
scrambled egg/poached egg on toast
spaghetti on toast (notice the theme! :D)
ham and tomato toastie
cheese and tomato toastie
ham and cheese toastie
tuna and cheese melt (I have the stomach of an ox as you can tell, lol!!)
natural yoghurt with fruit and a couple of alpen light bars crumbled on (chocolate and fudge ones are lush)
tinned tomatoes on toast
grilled tomatoes on toast
bovril on toast (yummy!)

Lots of thinkgs you can have on toast hun that don't take long! Do you have a toaster and mocrwave at work??

Sian xxx

Love your list.....looks like my meal ideas printed in my diary lol
xx

Back