Breakfast!!!!!!

twinkle22

I am on my first week but really struggling with what different things to have for brekkie!! I never used to eat until 11 and then it was chocolate!!! What do u all have for breakfast? X

I have oat so simple, or Tesco equivalent which I either go 50/50 with milk and water for 4pp or just plain water for 3pp.. 2 weetabix which I think is 3pp then u add milk. Fruit salad and yoghurt. Egg and mushroom sarnies (medium eggs are 2pp). Today I tried choc philly on toast -heavenly for 5pp..

Sent from my HTC Desire using MiniMins

I have either a ww porridge oats which is 3 points and so easy with a chopped banana thrown in or ww toast with chocolate philadelphia and chopped banana on that. I have weetabix sometimes too. x

I sumtimes av weetabix minis choc chip wiv a tiny bit ov milk. This mornin i ad poached egg on toast :)

I have 4 ryvitas with flora lighter than light and 2 boiled eggs :)

I have...
Porridge made with water and some Fage 0% yogurt stirred in plus some maple syrup, sometimes with fruit (especially blueberries)
2 Weetabix with milk and sugar or sweetener
Egg fried in a mix of frylight and a tspn olive oil, in 2 slices bread and some brown sauce, or substitute bacon for the egg (today I had two pork sausages instead - but obviously more points!)
2 crumpets with either a little butter or some cream cheese and honey (or could try some nutella or chocolate philly or a little peanut butter)
Toast with a little butter and some marmite (with or without boiled egg(s)
Two scrambled eggs on toast with tomatoes and mushrooms
Omelette with whatever I've got! (I like mushrooms and a little cheese) plus cherry toms
Warburtons fruit loaf with butter or cream cheese and honey
Fruit (with or without yogurt)
French toast with banana and or nutella/chocolate philly
At weekends I sometimes have a full cooked breakfast which will be all or some of the following (depending on what I'm having for the rest of the day) ... egg(s) (scrambled or fried as above), toast, bacon, sausages, mushrooms, tomatoes, baked beans, bubble and squeak or potato wedges

Remember you don't have to have typical 'breakfast-y' things for breakfast. If you like it and it is within your points, then you can have it!)

Weetabix through the week and WW bacon sarnie on a Sunday. My weekend treat :)

Last edited:
Stacy said:
I have either a ww porridge oats which is 3 points and so easy with a chopped banana thrown in or ww toast with chocolate philadelphia and chopped banana on that. I have weetabix sometimes too. x

I love the sound of chocolate and banana on toast :) xx

Back