Breakfast .....

Debz1809

I ♥ SW!
Is it important to hv a breakfast? I don't hv time in the morning and usually have a banana. I only lost half pound in my first week and was maybe thinking it could b because i don't hv anything proper for bfast. Anyone else the same x

I lost 2.5lbs in my first week and this was bad for me! I usually lose at least 4. I was so busy at work that I barely had time to eat and that was the problem! I need to eat to lose weight so I would say yes - eat!!

Well, you are having something if you're eating some fruit. Not everyone likes to eat breakfast (my OH hates it, but I don't feel ready for the day without). If it's just time that's a issue, maybe you could have something cooked ready in the fridge to eat on the go - even if not traditional breakfast stuff (if on EE maybe some oven cooked chicken thighs ready to have with some fruit or salad, or some syns free scotch eggs if you can be bothered to make them). I'm a bit lazy, and usually just have 2 boiled eggs and 2 clementines with a mug of redbush tea, then a mug of black coffee - I'm a creature of habit! Lol. Plus I like to save my healthy extras for later in the day.

I need breakfast - the bigger the better. Usually two eggs and toast and a banana mid morning! I'm ravenous otherwise!

I can't eat straight away, but an hour it two after I get up normally finds me at my desk eating sushi! Very low syns and keeps me full and snack free till lunchtime!

I am not a great water at all in mornings but I am def going to try! I might even get out bed earlier to hv some weetabix. I will need to change something. Xx

How about using your HEb to grab an Alpen light bar? Or making some mini SW quiches and grabbing one from the fridge to enjoy on your commute?
Don't have breakfast if you don't want to, but maybe try it for a week to see how you feel, you might enjoy your quality time with yourself at breakfast & never go back!

Back