breakfast

sam23031990

Hello. I'm new to slim and save, I'm really struggling with breakfast options. As far as I no there are only 2. Porridge and oatmeal.I'm enjoying the oatmeal but really can't stand the porridge. I'm probley going to get very board of having the oatmeal everyday. Any ideas? Thanks

Have a shake have a bar have a meal pack you can have what ever you like

I quite like having a vanilla or chocolate shake with a spoon full of coffee in like a latte or mocha. I don't much like the latte flavour shakes that come in the packs which is why I make mine from vanilla. I also like to have chocolate crispy shake as it is a little like having coco pops milk from the bottom of the bowl with a few crispy bits left in :p
Once I'm in ketosis I often put off having breakfast until mid morning. You will find something that works for you :)

I often fancy something savory in the morning! I have been known to have a nice bowl of chicken soup :p.

Or use your protein and veg allowance and have scrambled egg and mushrooms?

I would say just have whatever you fancy out if your packs, or even have half of one and half of another? say 1/2 shake and 1/2 bar? mix it up a bit!

yeah, eggs for breakfast. I've been having a shake at about 9 when I get into work, seems to work for me.

Back