Breaking the barriers and making a change.

That just goes to show how life changing SW can be x

Very true - I've also subconsciously reduced how much alcohol I drink over a weekend too, it's not something I'd even thought about doing - I guess I just now know (through syns) how much is enough rather than leaving it until I used to pass out! :flirt2:

05/07/2011

Well the scores are in, WI was done, only 0.5 pounds off, a bit disappointed but then I didn’t exactly follow my red plan over the weekend and with getting weighed on a Monday the weekend really hurts!

Time to dust myself off and get back on it!

Last night I had my tuna and veg as planned but with really, really hot chillies – hoping they have some effect!

Today I have prepared better for the day so had a hifi deluxe choc bar for brekkie, got an apple and melon (gala) for mid morning snack, beef salad with babybel light for lunch and then some pineapple and grapes for 4pm before yet another cricket match at 6pm, no tea for Paul today although I’ll have another HeB and HeA when I get in at 9 ish…… not going to the pub after the match, I promise!!!!!

I’ve set myself a target of 3 pounds for this week as I know I haven’t been disciplined as I can be, the lunchtime walks have stopped recently so they’re back on and Kinect is going to be fired up for any nights I don’t have golf or cricket.

P

If the weights going down it's going in the right direction so well done on your loss :)

Back