Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Breastfeeding and cambridge??

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by naomi1611, 12 May 2008 Social URL.

1. naomi1611

naomi1611 Will B Slim

Start Weight:
    18st8lb
    Current Weight:
    17st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(3.85%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Hi all just wondering if anyone knows if you can breastfeed while doing the diet. My baby is due 28th may and i hope that he/she will breastfeed for a while, but once i start the diet can i continue?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. xKimmiex

xKimmiex Silver Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    im not sure, u have to leave it 3mths atfer birth to do diet though

4. spooky

spooky Banned

Just to clarify, SS is contraindicated for breastfeeding women and Kimmie is right, you cannot SS till 3 months after the birth.

5. Jue xx

Jue xx Full Member

I found breastfeeding was a great way to lose weight anyway - forget the diet and just enjoy feeding your baby and seeing the weight fall off in the process! Good luck.

6. fatgirlslim76

fatgirlslim76 Full Member

Gud Luck Wit Everything,let Us Know Wen U Hav The Baby.xxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.