breath freshener

plussizebarbie

Hi guys,

sorry to keep with all the questions,
but is mouth spray ok to have?? i ahev some that is none alcoholic and sugar free but unsure if it's ok to use or not???
xxxx
:confused:

Not too sure Barbie, my Pharmacist sold me Listerine actives, which is a pack of 24. Just like a piece of paper you put on your tongue, they are great.

Only Gold Spot mouth spray is allowed. Any others are a no-go I'm afraid. Listerine Strips are ace though :)

I agree, the listerine strips are best. I managed to get hold of some that where cinnamon flavoured on ebay, they make a nice if interesting change

week 1 of restart = 9lb :)

Last edited:
Ahhh, cinnamon strips are the best!! *has a drawer full of 'em*

Must ask about them this week, they sound yummy. Be nice to have a cinamon taste instead of mint - mint tea, mint strips, mint toothpaste lol.

Yeah there's definitely a bit of overkill on the mint flavour! lol Try eBay - that's where speedmonkey got hers and where Medea got ours. Quite cheap too :)

**** ive had two sprays of the breath freshner dya reckon its gonna hinder my weight loss?xx silly i know but i'd be gutted if it did x

I really don't think it would have affected you hun but just to be on the safe side either get yourself some Listerine strips or Gold Spot as those are approved by LT and you can freshen away without worrying :)

thanks guys, hope not.
I'm going to get some strips tomorrow :) bizarre as it sounds, i am really missing chewing gum!!!well, chewing altogether really!!

Back