Breath strips ans ketosticks

peach pip

Nothing but Fuzz!
Guys where do I get ketostix and breath strips from...... Must remember not to get them mixed up..... I could really ruin the breath strips!!

Haha! I got my breath strips from amazon as they were the cheapest. However when I ordered they said there were only 2 packs in stock.
They may have replenished by now though?
Mine r listerine ones but I'm sure u can get others xx

Ps.ketostix I got from boots pharmacy.they r available without prescription but they r behind the counter so u do have to ask for them.
I think they were about £5.99 or something like that x

frecklesy said:
Ps.ketostix I got from boots pharmacy.they r available without prescription but they r behind the counter so u do have to ask for them.
I think they were about £5.99 or something like that x

Awesome I work in boots!! That's handy, yeah I've had the listerine ones they were ok I remember the extra peppermint strips they were great! Sad they've gone now haha! Thanks Frecklesy :) xx

I was quite shocked to see that you can get the Ketostix from Very.com for £5 a box!!!
x x

Saw them this morning on ebay!

thanks angelcakes... that can be my job for tonight, i dont think i stink or anything but im in peoples faces all day in my job and i normally have mints and pray just to make sure i dont ... id hate to breath ketobreath in someones face:) xx

:8855::8855::8855: Keto-breath!!!! Love it!!!

Don't waste your money on the sticks. If you stick to the plan you'll be in ketosis. Thecsticks are notoriously unreliable. Save your money and keep taking your packs ;)

I haven't so far but I am quite paranoid about it so better to have the strips just in case lol

Mine stinks so bad really paro all the time but small price to pay x

Back