Breath strips

Vixxxx

Can anyone tell me what breath strips we can use? I really want to make the mint chocolate shake plus my breath stinks lol thanks in advance xx

Its the nuphar dual action breath strips,hey are suuuper yummy in cold mint choc shakes :)

Its the nuphar dual action breath strips,they are suuuper yummy in cold mint choc shakes :)

I got mine from the pharmacy but im pretty sure if you searched for them on amazon or ebay they would have them :)

Got some and just had my first mint chocolate shake! Yummmmmmmm why I have I been missing out for so long? Lol xx

Haha aw yay i know i only found this out last week to,makes then taste pretty amazing :p

I know I am gonna soubd daft but do they dissolve in the shake??? :doh:

I used to Melt it in a dash of hot water and top up with water then put the minty water in the fridge in advance so its nice and chilly :)

I used to Melt it in a dash of hot water and top up with water then put the minty water in the fridge in advance so its nice and chilly :)

Ohhhhhhhh that sounds like a plan Cuppa :clap: I got natural coconut oil to add to my shakes Havent tried it yet

Oo yum i saw someone else say about the coconut thing but wasnt 100 percent sure let us know what its like when you try it :) wonder what i can put in my chocolate whip to make it more appetising lol

Cuppa the coconut went down a treat blended with ice cubes and choccie shake just like a bounty bar :D

Ooooo it sounds so yummy! I may try this for my maintenance chocolate whip :) how are you getting on?

Well i lost 2lbs doing maint so was well pleased and it really worked for me as i was on hols and had one meal a day. Ive 1.5 to lose to get to my 1st target so went back on Tfr on Tuesday so will see at weigh in this Tues wat ive lost:)

Yeah that is good :) good luck! Im sure that will come off easily now your back on tfr,i still wanna lose about 7lbs hoping i will still lose on maintenance!good luck for tuesday fingers crossed for us :)

Cheers cuppa x heres to us:)

Debs u get it in Holland and Barratt :)

Back