Breath

Reject Doll

Well I got told today my breath needed seeing to. I suppose at least I know I am in ketosis!

Also got accused of using a 'skinny' photo on a profile. Well that's a laugh because I have NEVER been skinny and my profile said I was on a strict diet to lose weight! Doh!

Some men are so obnoxious!

I'm wearing size 12 trousers and a size 14 top yet I may as well have been a size 22. Beginning to wonder what's the point or maybe I should just be hidden away until I am looking acceptable. I'm so mad.

Was that this forum?

No hun not here. It was a 'dating' site although I had put I only want to make friends. You are all much nicer on here.

Thank you. x

I feel huge though and I know I'm not now. I know I shouldn't let it get to me but it's frustrating what one negative comment can do isn't it.

I will be ok tomorrow. One good thing is I haven't turned to food!

Yeah, i can be very upsetting what one comment can do. And i've just read you're stats and you are most certainly not huge...but i agree, your head tells you something else.
Well done for not turning to food, and the breath thing i can knock most people unconcious from 20 feet so join the club ;)

Lol well I would rather be losing weight and just put up with the breath thing.

On a good note, another guy has been asking me out all week but I haven't gone. Today I sent him a message explaining that my diet is affecting my breath and wouldn't want to inflict it on him and guess what? He replied that he did CD and lost 5 stones on it and he's knows exactly what I am going through.

Wow what a great surprise!! I've been umming and ahhing about internet dating again... I'd completely ignore that other chappy - the great thing about the net is that it screens out a lot of the eejits!! Size 12-14 IS slim and even if you were still size 22 you've been honest about wanting to lose weight, which is way more than most men are about themselves on sites. Really made me cross just reading that post, but well done on staying strong. i think you need to be in quite a robust place with the internet dating...I might wait until I'm a little steadier...but oh the menfolk are getting so tempting now!! Best of luck :)

Wow what a great surprise!! I've been umming and ahhing about internet dating again... I'd completely ignore that other chappy - the great thing about the net is that it screens out a lot of the eejits!! Size 12-14 IS slim and even if you were still size 22 you've been honest about wanting to lose weight, which is way more than most men are about themselves on sites. Really made me cross just reading that post, but well done on staying strong. i think you need to be in quite a robust place with the internet dating...I might wait until I'm a little steadier...but oh the menfolk are getting so tempting now!! Best of luck :)

Thank you. Yes I had been feeling good about myself until then. To be honest I have been out with two of my kids tonight. I apologised to both of them if my breath has been bad lately and both of them said it hasn't. MY DS2 is 18 years old and he told me he would notice if it was bad and he hasn't noticed anything. I didn't get any closer to that idiot today than I did my son tonight. I know I should forget about what happened but it's made not want to bother meeting anyone else ever.

I'm curious, what was his profile piccy like?

Well after his nasty message to me I replied that I thought he was rude, obnoxious and scruffy. I also said he looks older than his photo.....at least I can diet and lose weight! Then I blocked him!

what an a-hole! horrible person!
Glad you blocked his scruffy butt in the end hun! There is no excuse for bad manners like that in my eyes!

xxx

what an a-hole! horrible person!
Glad you blocked his scruffy butt in the end hun! There is no excuse for bad manners like that in my eyes!

xxx

His comments still got to me though and I cried myself to sleep last night.
I just feel I should hide away and be forgotten. I have even taken my photo off here.

But you're beautiful! Properly beautiful!! Not just a little bit beautiful but all the way out there beautiful. I really mean that.

And even if you weren't, I do think you must value yourself for all that is special, wonderful and unique about you. It would be a terrible shame to listen to someone so unworthy of your respect, attention etc and to let someone like that affect your life so much...

Have a read of this if you have some spare time - I'd love to know what you think! Mama Gena's School of Womanly Arts: Using the Power of Pleasure to Have Your Way with the World: Amazon.ca: Regena Thomashauer: Books

Back