bReN's DIaRy

Thank you Bean An Tì 😊

I assume you are in the UK and in lockdown now?

Thank you Bean An Tì 😊

I assume you are in the UK and in lockdown now?
Just across the pond in Ireland, we are on lockdown here too until end of the month. Schools are closed at the moment, due to be reviewed on the 11th, but who knows. Restaurants are takeaway only, 5k exercise limit, non essential retail closed. Lockdown 3.0 they are calling it here. I ate my way through one and two so this time round it's all about balance. (Hopefully 😂)

Just across the pond in Ireland, we are on lockdown here too until end of the month. Schools are closed at the moment, due to be reviewed on the 11th, but who knows. Restaurants are takeaway only, 5k exercise limit, non essential retail closed. Lockdown 3.0 they are calling it here. I ate my way through one and two so this time round it's all about balance. (Hopefully 😂)
Laughing with you there!

Sounds exactly like our one in Melbourne, hang in there and fingers crossed it has impact on your numbers quickly.

Last edited:
Another cheeky sleep in today but I should be able to do my 5hrs between meals. A drop on the scales this morning of 300gm! I am likely to weigh every day to stay on track and also logging it on FitBit to keep track (also logging food).

Just finishing off my coffee and then onto the big glass of water next to it lol.

Last edited:
Update.... breakfast was on point, 5 hrs between meals on point (unprepared so no protein at lunch). Just about to head to our gym in the garage for 30mins before starting dinner. Dinner will be low cal but not 💯 to my food plan. Just not in the right mindset yet to be so restrictive.

Water is only at 550ml! Need to get guzzling. Will likely have 2-3 mugs of G/tea this evening.

Water is now at 1.25ltr @ 6.45pm.

Workout done ✅ , glad I pushed through

1425 cals for the day and aiming for 2 mugs of green tea after I get the kids showered and in bed.

Hi lovely
It's so nice to see you back :)
2020 was definitely a strange year but hopefully 2021 will start to get better and we can lose a few lbs.
I'm totally with you with the water struggle, I try my best but always struggle drinking enough.
I'm back on it from today, really looking forward to getting back into it.
Good luck hun and looking forward to seeing your progress.

Well I managed 1.5ltrs of water and one green tea tonight.

Onwards and downwards tomorrow and will aim for 2ltrs and another work out hopefully 😉👌

So good to be back, and likewise seeing you on here. Let’s do this 👊🏻

Well I managed 1.5ltrs of water and one green tea tonight.

Onwards and downwards tomorrow and will aim for 2ltrs and another work out hopefully 😉👌

That's really good, I'm guessing its warm where you are, so drinking water is easier (although I always want a beer when it's hot, lol). It's freezing here, so I'm trying to make my hot teas with a water, lol.

That's really good, I'm guessing its warm where you are, so drinking water is easier (although I always want a beer when it's hot, lol). It's freezing here, so I'm trying to make my hot teas with a water, lol.
Well
Actually I am in Melbourne and it’s like 4 seasons in one day! Currently the past 2 days have been cool and some drizzle. Next Monday is forecast for 37C 💥🇦🇺. Bring it on.

You would think so but it hasn’t been overly warm this week. Going to take the kids to the movies this morning, mission to avoid the popcorn and just stick with my apple 🍏.

A STS on the scale this morning for day 3.

You would think so but it hasn’t been overly warm this week. Going to take the kids to the movies this morning, mission to avoid the popcorn and just stick with my apple 🍏.

A STS on the scale this morning for day 3.

Do you weigh yourself every day? I used to but then started to get disheartened because some days my weight would fluctuate. Now I try to weigh in once a week but have a sneaky peep at the scales mid week to make sure I'm on track :)

Okay yesterday was busy and kinda on and off the plan (currently just cal counting until I start my VCLD).

Tracked it all on Fitbit (some popcorn and ice cream but all accounted for!), and I came in at 1479. No exercise so on to that today and looking at a massage later as my foot and legs are somewhat cramping, which reminds me to start taking my vitamins again daily now I am dieting.

Movies was great, I ran a few errands and caught another rat. Two down and six to go! It’s Summer and my house backs into bush land happens annually. Have to catch them as they attract snakes.

I need to do a food shop today, which actually forced me at breakfast to have one of my Cohens meals - one egg and veg omelette. Who knows it could be a complete Cohens day for me. Tomorrow afternoon I have farewell drinks for a friend moving back to Perth from Melbourne so will def need a workout tomorrow lol

Yep, weighing daily as I need to stay on track. When I skip days get complacent and cheat.

Lots of water is the goal today 👌

Okay yesterday was busy and kinda on and off the plan (currently just cal counting until I start my VCLD).

Tracked it all on Fitbit (some popcorn and ice cream but all accounted for!), and I came in at 1479. No exercise so on to that today and looking at a massage later as my foot and legs are somewhat cramping, which reminds me to start taking my vitamins again daily now I am dieting.

Movies was great, I ran a few errands and caught another rat. Two down and six to go! It’s Summer and my house backs into bush land happens annually. Have to catch them as they attract snakes.

I need to do a food shop today, which actually forced me at breakfast to have one of my Cohens meals - one egg and veg omelette. Who knows it could be a complete Cohens day for me. Tomorrow afternoon I have farewell drinks for a friend moving back to Perth from Melbourne so will def need a workout tomorrow lol

Yep, weighing daily as I need to stay on track. When I skip days get complacent and cheat.

And that is the reason I could never live in Oz, that and the spiders.... 😰
My cousin lives up North of Brisbane likes to send us photos of the creatures she finds on their farm.

I hate snakes and rats. We were in Florida the other year and my son stood on a snake, both of us freaked out and ran like loons to get away from it!

Keep supping the water...you can do it!!

And that is the reason I could never live in Oz, that and the spiders.... 😰
My cousin lives up North of Brisbane likes to send us photos of the creatures she finds on their farm.
Haha... I’m laughing at the python photos you’ve not doubt endured 😂

I hate snakes and rats. We were in Florida the other year and my son stood on a snake, both of us freaked out and ran like loons to get away from it!

Keep supping the water...you can do it!!

I did well on Friday and another 2ltrs yesterday.

Sorry I’ve been AWOL ladies... I’ve been busy on the home and social front. Night out last night, lots of wine and two gins. Food only consisted of Avocado on toast, protein bar, 3 macchiatos and shared a cheese platter at the wine bar with hubby for dinner.

Today was a hang over and is not entirely diabolical food wise. Just finished a 50min massage and sitting kid free for 20 having a coffee and mini round baked cheese cake (no cream of ice cream). Currently....

B - 2 x avo toast and 2 long macchiatos
L - 4 crackers with mozzarella cheese
S - mini cheese cake and long macchiato
D - looking like fish and salad

Hope lockdown is treating you all well, it’s 34C where I am 😉

34C ahhhh lovely. Here, we were -1 earlier and it’s a cold north wind too. That sounds a lovely night out you had...I’m living vicariously through you as we are in full lockdown.

Back