Briar Rose's Journey!

hiya, well done on ur first 2 weeks... i started around same time as you... on day 10 now (doing diary as well ) ... good luck xx

Thanks so much guys. I don't know what I would do without these boards.

Had another good day today. I am starting to notice that Im not as hungry now as I was at first, in fact Im having to remember to have my packs on time. I don't know if that means Im in ketosis but I had been checking on the sticks and they hadn't changed colour:(. Unless I have a dud pack.

I have come out in loads and loads of spots today, all over including my face and neck. I hope they clear up quickly....

Just having a cup of bouillon now before bed. I actually like it a lot.

Nite x

Hello lovely :) well done on the loss! I love this diet. It really does work. It's tough but it's serving it's purpose. We'll all be slinky minis in no time :) xxxx

My clothes are fitting so much better now. I am now getting into lots of my size 22 tops which were too tight before. I can't wait to get into all my size 22 touters. I tried a few on last night and I could nearly fasten them but not quite. Hopefully in a couple of weeks I will be able to.

That's great news well done this time next week ul be wearing those trousers.

Ooh yummy well done hun

I just hope having the food will pay off. I don't want to get to weigh in and only loose a pound or 2. If it doesn't work then Im going to go ts for 5 days out of 7 and ws for 2. I do feel like Ive lost though.

Perhaps I should shut up not and stop looking into everything too deeply. We shall see next week.

Ive got a bad head today, its driving me mad. Ive had a shake for breakfast and a bar for lunch and don't feel hungry. Im meeting a friend tonight and we are going for a meal. Im driving so I can't drink and Im going to try my hardest to have low carb.

Ah knock back the old paracetamol Hun hope you have fun tonight.

Hope you feel better, and have a fab (low carb) evening with your friend :hug99: xx

Well I had a fab time last night. For my meal I had a salmon salad with sour cream on the side and then I had a dessert of a merange nest. I came home and put it into my fitness pal and the carbs were 84 for the whole day. The calories were obviously a lot more that I should have but if I can go without putting weight on I will be pleased. We also gatecrashed a party of a very old friend and danced for most of the evening so I worked my calories off there.

Onto today, Ive just had a banana shake and left enough to try this banana coffee everyone is talking about. Will let you know later what I thought of it.

Last edited:
morn briar rose just been having a lil look in your diary your doing really well :)hope u have a fab day today and dont worry about the blip dancing is prob one of the best calorie burning excercises :) xxx

Thanks wigglyworm, I felt good last night, more confident than I have for a while. I know its only a stone Ive lost so far but I do feel so much better for it. Roll on loosing another 5 st. I will be like a teenager then!!!!

So Ive just tried the banana coffee and it was lush, really nice. So heres how I made mine. I made up my banana shake as normal in my blender but added about 300mls water. I drank 3/4 as a shake and then a bit later I put what was left in a mug. It half filled the mug. I then topped it up with cold water and put in 2 sweeteners and a tsp of coffee. I then microwaved until it was hot enough. It was like a banana flavoured latte. Very nice indeed....

So Ive just tried the banana coffee and it was lush, really nice. So heres how I made mine. I made up my banana shake as normal in my blender but added about 300mls water. I drank 3/4 as a shake and then a bit later I put what was left in a mug. It half filled the mug. I then topped it up with cold water and put in 2 sweeteners and a tsp of coffee. I then microwaved until it was hot enough. It was like a banana flavoured latte. Very nice indeed....

Yeah it's yum I make mine with bout 300ml water, a quarter old and 3/4 boiling then add the whole shake add a tbsp coffee then use a milk frother to blend and voila

Oooh think i'm going to have to try this, I keep meaning to try a shake hot but wasn't sure how to do it. :D

Back