Briar Rose's Journey!

:wow: Briar! Well done, bet you are chuffed, keep it up xx

Wow well done briar that's excellent ur doing so well.

Woooooohoooo!! Fantastic result, makes the hard work worth it. Glad TS started to get easer for you, too!

Well here we are weigh in today. Now considering I weighed in on Saturday for last week.

Ive lost 4 lbs !!!!!

Im in the 15s now and chuffed to bits. A week of total has seen me loose my weekend away 6 lbs and another 5 so the kick start I needed again.

Love this diet ( even if it is hard ).

:wow: I love dropping into another stone bracket... such a boost. (my turn tomorrow I hope) Well done you, fantastic loss:D xx

Well I've been off ts plan for the past day and a half. It was my mother in laws b-day yesterday so we went for a meal. I was quite good, didn't have many carbs but did eat 3 courses. :0(

Today has been a ws day as I woke up hungry and feeling sorry for myself.

Anyway Im not making excuses, its back to ts for a week from tomorrow. Will access any damage tomorrow if there is any and get back to it. Only 4 weeks to go so would love to loose 10Lbs to get to 14 st something before I go.

All the support I got off here last week was great and kept me going when I wanted to give up. x

Briar Rose said:
Well I've been off ts plan for the past day and a half. It was my mother in laws b-day yesterday so we went for a meal. I was quite good, didn't have many carbs but did eat 3 courses. :0(

Today has been a ws day as I woke up hungry and feeling sorry for myself.

Anyway Im not making excuses, its back to ts for a week from tomorrow. Will access any damage tomorrow if there is any and get back to it. Only 4 weeks to go so would love to loose 10Lbs to get to 14 st something before I go.

All the support I got off here last week was great and kept me going when I wanted to give up. x

Snap went out for a breakfast with one of my bf who's been away or 2 weeks, the toast which I wasn't going to eat didn't even touch the sides ..... Think I inhaled he late instead of eating it, then for tea dh had scampi and salad so I had some of that !!! Oh well onwards and temporary upwards .... God I really hate totm !!!

You have to live though dawnybabes and we are only human. I have had quite a few blips over the past 9 weeks but the difference now is I get back to it the day after and it doesn't matter for long as Im still loosing. x

You're right BR, life goes on around you a bit sometimes on Exante, so good to join in a bit at times if you know you can get back on it straight away. Well done you on getting to the 15's, hope you managed damage limitation!! x

Well here we are weigh in today. Now considering I weighed in on Saturday for last week.

Ive lost 4 lbs !!!!!

Im in the 15s now and chuffed to bits. A week of total has seen me loose my weekend away 6 lbs and another 5 so the kick start I needed again.

Love this diet ( even if it is hard ).

Good afternoon Sue, wow well done! So pleased for you :woohoo: :hug99: xx

Well my day and a half off has turned into a weekend off. Blah!!!!

On a brighter note. I went shopping for my hols yesterday and have come back with loads of lovely clothes in a size 20. I was a 26 when I started so Im so pleased. I didn't want to buy too much but even if I loose a bit more these should be fine.

Im going back on ws tomorrow as I can't seem to cope in my head when I can't have the food and then I want to binge but if I have a main meal to look forward to at night I can cope. Its just a last push till my hols now which is 3.5 weeks away. Im going to hope for 10lbs in that time. Ive also started the 30 day shred and have completed 2 days so far. I can safely say Im aching all over now. It should help with the inches though. x

Well done on the smaller clothes size, great feeling! And as for going back to WS I can totally identify with that-it does seem to help when you know you are going to be "allowed" to have some food doesn't it?! :)

Good afternoon Sue, hope you're having a fab day.

Well done on the shopping trip, you've done really well hun.

I'm the opposite, I do better on TS, once I introduce food I struggle knowing when to stop! :hug99: xx

well done on the smaller size it is such a good feeling to drop a size and you have dropped 3! you must be pleased, i agree about the WS i do a bit of that now as well since my AAM week but i only have protien and green veg or salad and it seems to work for me, we have to do what keep us going ! good luck with your continued journey xx
p.s what is the 30 day shred?:confused:

Back