Brick wall

ClairevanAs

I seem to have hit a brick wall - been on lipotrim for 10 days. I lost well the first week but Don't seem to be losing this week. I haven't cheated (but feel like doing so now)

Your only in to the second week by 3 days, you could lose a few pound a the end of the week. Try to not weigh yourself until you weigh ins if you can x

Totally agree with what Emmy_lu says, STOP WEIGHING YOURSELF!!! Just stick to once a week to weigh. Don't be disheartened this diet is very odd you can honestly get on the scales from one day to the next and be 2lbs lighter. Hang in there, don't give up but stay off those scales until the end of your week. Stick with the rules 100% and the weight will only be coming off.

I know how you feel, I hit a wall at day 10 (luckily didn't hop on the scales though!) but as long as you remember to take each day at a time it'll be your next WI day before you know it! Some days I feel like I've been on this diet forever (it's only been just over 2 weeks) but looking back it's gone a lot quicker than I thought it would!! Good luck! xx

Scales are so deceiving sometimes due to the fact they can fluctuate between 5lbs depending on the amount of water you have so definately don't worry too much about them. Personally I don't like to use the scales more than once a week otherwise I might keep checking. As long as you are drinking plenty of water and not cheating, surely those calories you need to burn must be taking off the fat?!

Thank you everyone. I did lose 2kg over the week. Started getting comments yesterday about how they could tell I lost some weight.

Thank you everyone. I did lose 2kg over the week. Started getting comments yesterday about how they could tell I lost some weight.

Lol well done! Save yourself the heartache and chuck your scales in the bin it will be much easier xxx

Back