Bride to be 12 April 2014!!

MariaS

Hi all,

I am a fellow bride to be and have today resumed Slimming World plan from home after a 2 year break to try and lose weight for my wedding next year. I have just come back off holiday and feeling the extra body weight! Very excited to hopefully soon be feeling more body confident and I keep visualising me in my dress, so here goes ..... 1st 12lbs to go!:eek: Xxx

Hi all,

I am a fellow bride to be and have today resumed Slimming World plan from home after a 2 year break to try and lose weight for my wedding next year. I have just come back off holiday and feeling the extra body weight! Very excited to hopefully soon be feeling more body confident and I keep visualising me in my dress, so here goes ..... 1st 12lbs to go!:eek: Xxx

Hi there!

I'm getting married in march 2014, march 29th :) how is your weight loss going? I'm calorie counting and have lost 6lbs in three weeks so going in the right direction. Have you got your dress yet? I get to try mine again in 2 weeks I'm
so excited! It's a bit too tight at the moment (it's a sample dress) so would like to get 2 stone off by march xx

Hi!

Your weight loss is excellent, I'm sure you will lose the 2 stone. Have you got much booked up yet? I have got my dress, but waiting for it to be made for a 1st fitting at the mo. I have lost 5 lbs so far, but I know part of that was because of water retention and new diet etc! I'm finding it hard to keep on track 2nd week in, lots of social things that I'm finding hard to refuse!x

Hi all,

Hey,

I'm getting married on May 16th 2014 and have just restarted SW properly at home too after 6 months or so of faffing about and regaining 10lbs of the 4 stone I lost last year. Want to be at my target way before the wedding so at the moment I'm trying to use that as my motivation to stay on track! Hope your first week back is going well x

I am getting married November 2013.... Had dress fitting last week and was a little snug..... Started SW last Tuesday and get to weigh in later this evening!!! Would like to loose 7-10lb in total. I managed to loose 2.5st between may and aug last year..... Piled a st back on once I met hubby to be!!! (I blame him!!) lol

Hi girls I'm getting married In December this year and hav bout 10pounds to lose.... Doing weight watchers and very determined to stick to it :)

Hey,

I'm getting married on May 16th 2014 and have just restarted SW properly at home too after 6 months or so of faffing about and regaining 10lbs of the 4 stone I lost last year. Want to be at my target way before the wedding so at the moment I'm trying to use that as my motivation to stay on track! Hope your first week back is going well x

Wow, well done on losing 4 stone. At least you know SW works for you and will get you back where you want to be. You've got plenty of time, I don't know about you but I find the hardest thing is maintaining the weight. If I let myself go, I can REALLY let myself go!! Hope you're on track!x

I am getting married November 2013.... Had dress fitting last week and was a little snug..... Started SW last Tuesday and get to weigh in later this evening!!! Would like to loose 7-10lb in total. I managed to loose 2.5st between may and aug last year..... Piled a st back on once I met hubby to be!!! (I blame him!!) lol

Hope your weigh in went well! You've got a good focus. Only a few months...bet you are v excited now! Men do make it very difficult to watch what you eat, especially when you cook for them, as you feel guilty giving them salads and other 'health' foods!! X

Hi girls I'm getting married In December this year and hav bout 10pounds to lose.... Doing weight watchers and very determined to stick to it :)

Good luck!Dont know much about WW but have known numerous people that have lost weight on it. And a Christmas wedding...sounds lovely! Hope all is coming together now for it x

It really is Maria... I'm starting to get very very excited :) so determined to lose this weight :)

I'm getting married on 12 April 2014 too! :) I'm doing the Cambridge Weight Plan at the moment as I've got 3 stone to loose. I've already lost almost 2 stone in 6 weeks, so fingers crossed I can stick to it!

I picked my dress in August, it was a sample one too, so needed to lose a bit of weight to get in it, although I'll likely have to have it taken in quite a bit if I get to target :)

X

Congratulations everyone!!! on weddings and weight loss! :D

I get married on April 6th! I need to lose 2 stone for it as I already have my dress back I cant lose loads and loads or i will end up needing a new one! :O I have lost 7lbs so far on cambridge. I tried SW and only lose 7lbs then put 4 back on! (over the course of 3 months) :S finding cambridge great though and only on week two!

Good luck to you all I cant wait to see before and after pics with all of u in ur dresses looking beautiful!

Back