Bride to be 20 May 2012

shelterskelter

Hi there :love047:

I'm a Bride to be and getting married on 20 May 2012. I've ordered my wedding dress 2 sizes smaller in the hope that I lose a few stones! I've just started the Exante diet and so far so good. Only day 3 and already lost 5lbs, i know it's always a big loss the 1st week, but looking forward to feeling like a proper princess on my wedding day and a beach babe on my honeymoon! I'm hoping being on here gives me inspiration and keeps up the drive! :)

shelterskelter said:
Hi there :love047:

I'm a Bride to be and getting married on 20 May 2012. I've ordered my wedding dress 2 sizes smaller in the hope that I lose a few stones! I've just started the Exante diet and so far so good. Only day 3 and already lost 5lbs, i know it's always a big loss the 1st week, but looking forward to feeling like a proper princess on my wedding day and a beach babe on my honeymoon! I'm hoping being on here gives me inspiration and keeps up the drive! :)

Hey shelter
I'm getting married in November this year and I'm on Exante :) you'll get those couple of stone off before you know it :) good luck ;)

Good luck - hows the weight loss going?

Back