Bride to be in August 2017

Cody1989

Hey all! So I am back on SW again. My name is Tara and I get married on 4th August 2017. I did SW a couple of years ago and managed to lose 2 ½ stone - unfortunately I think I dropped too low in order to manage it. I loved the plan and have been on and off for the last year or so. I always think SW but just doesn't always work out since I recently moved to Brussels. It has been a lot harder to get back into it but I feel motivated and need to do something!

I would like to lose 2 stone and started last week again properly. This week I managed to lose 5 ½ lbs which I am really chuffed with! Feel like it's a good start and if I can carry on and at least lose ½ - 1 lb a week then I will be happy - at least it will be in the right direction :)

I do want to feel great on our wedding day but equally I would just like to be healthier. I don't want it to be a quick fix, it definitely needs to be a lifestyle change and one I stick with this time!

Anyway, good luck to you all and I will be using this forum to update my prpgress and hopefully help me stay on track :)

Weigh in this week = -5 ½ lbs

Weight loss total = -5 ½ lbs

Total to target = 2 stone

Back