Bride to be looking for a buddy!!

amys659

Hi All,
Im getting married in April 27th and MUST loose some weight or my very expensive dress wont fit but more importantly I will feel like poo!!

Anyone want to buddy up to try and keep each other on track or even a few of us?
Hoping having a few friends doing WW whom I can chat to may help me stay strong?

Ive just weighed myself on my WW scales and it was a shocking 14.2lbs!!! :cry:
Thats half a stone on since I started WW in October!! Must Must stick to it this time.

Im back at bootcamp next week (although im big im still fitish and do enjoy excersise its the shame of putting on work out clothes or bathers that keeps me away. Anyone else feel the same about these things? I worry in the gym / exercise class people will be looking saying look at that fatty!

xx

Hi All,
Im getting married in April 27th and MUST loose some weight or my very expensive dress wont fit but more importantly I will feel like poo!!

Anyone want to buddy up to try and keep each other on track or even a few of us?
Hoping having a few friends doing WW whom I can chat to may help me stay strong?

Ive just weighed myself on my WW scales and it was a shocking 14.2lbs!!! :cry:
Thats half a stone on since I started WW in October!! Must Must stick to it this time.

Im back at bootcamp next week (although im big im still fitish and do enjoy excersise its the shame of putting on work out clothes or bathers that keeps me away. Anyone else feel the same about these things? I worry in the gym / exercise class people will be looking saying look at that fatty!

xx

Hi I'm getting married march 29th so just 9 weeks to lose 10lbs and tone my arms.how ru getting on?

Hi! I'm losing weight for my wedding too although I have an advantage in the fact that I have 2 years till the big day lol. I definitely need some motivation so count me in please :)

Hi count me in! I'm getting married at Zante in june and even though I'm at my goal weight now would like to lose a bit more before I go! I'll be in Zante for 8 days before the wedding so will need to be a few pound lighter so I can enjoy the good food when I'm out there lol x

Back