bride to be, needs to be skinny to be!!!

lozzie84

Hi all x:p

my wedding has been on and of for a couple of years due to moving house, falling pregnant, so now we have set the date!!!
Next June.....Only one issue! Im fat! I can not be a fat bride!:mad:
So today my slimming world journey starts.... say goodbye to old me and hello to new me!!!!
and to the perfect day! xxxx

Good luck - I am sure you will manage fine. Just think about the reward at the end!

Thanks x I so hope so as my first week has been a masseuse struggle and I know I'm not going to lose x and I should being that it's my first week!

Good luck chick, the need to not look like a sack of spuds on my wedding day is giving me motivation to loose the weight I need to lose.

ellen83 said:
Good luck chick, the need to not look like a sack of spuds on my wedding day is giving me motivation to loose the weight I need to lose.

It's defo doing it for me! Just need to stop picking x

ellen83 said:
5th July 2013...also my 30th Birthday lol. When is yours?

We have no idea of exact day but between 11th and 24th June! All depends what travel agent comes back with x oh how exciting x least the other half can never forget neither x

We have no idea of exact day but between 11th and 24th June! All depends what travel agent comes back with x oh how exciting x least the other half can never forget neither x

This was the plan... OH is USELESS with dates so thought I'd make it easy for him and what better excuse for a big party...wedding and 30th. Plus I won't be able to stress about turning 30 as will be stressed about the wedding lol

ellen83 said:
This was the plan... OH is USELESS with dates so thought I'd make it easy for him and what better excuse for a big party...wedding and 30th. Plus I won't be able to stress about turning 30 as will be stressed about the wedding lol

What a good idea! We were going to do it on our anniversary day but a close member of family can't do it then due to work commitments so we moved it forward a couple of weeks x

Where about are you looking at having the wedding?

Cyprus is meant to be lovely! We are having ours in Burton on trent even though we are in Plymouth. Burton on trent is the most central place for both sides of the family at are in the UK. Such a pain in the bum having to organise a wedding that is 250+ miles away... I imagine its quite similar to organising one abroad lol.

Yea x I can only imagine x
I'm just dreading the language barrier x
I just want to be skinny and the wedding here x now x lol x

I know what you mean. I am looking at slimming world as a lifestyle change, not a diet. I've been big all my life so far and I want to spend the rest of it not...

SuperWoman said:
Good luck with your journeys and your weddings! I ended up losing a lot of weight for my cousins wedding as it was a goal for me and I imagined how good I would look in my bridesmaid dress. Because it was such a strong goal that I could vividly imagine, I did end up toning and losing weight and looked good. However, once I achieved my goal, I didn't bother to maintain my weight. Now i know about setting little goals AFTER I have achieved my main one so please make sure you girlies do as well!!!! :) :) :) :) :)

Hey x thanks for the advise x
Least I know it can be done. X
With the toning did you exercise?

SuperWoman said:
Hi, yes cardio is great along with toning. But you don't need to go to the gym, a simple 15 or 20 minute walk everyday would be enough. If you do decide to do cardio for longer, then limit it to about 3 days per week at the beginning. Good luck hun xx

Did you do that from the start!
I'm a member of the gym and keep putting it of thinking the week I start I will gain?

Back