Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Bride to be starting slimming world tonight! X

Discussion in 'Brides To Be' started by YummyMummyS, 12 January 2011 Social URL.

1. YummyMummyS

YummyMummyS Member

Hi all I'm new to this!

I am getting married dec 2011...
    I have 2 stone 9 lbs to loose.
    I am a mum of 2 beautiful girls and everything in my life is perfect apart from my weight :0( I could do with a lottery win too lol x
    Anyways i'm starting sw tonight would love to hear all about your slimming stories and wedding plans

Love me x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Rachychew

Rachychew New Member

Hi there,

I started Slimming World 3 weeks ago for my wedding on June 18th and have lost 6 pounds so far! How are you finding it? I love it because I love food and not having restrictions on the amount of free foods you can have! I want to lose a stone and a half before my big day...fingers crossed I can do it...

Rach x

4. Vicobrien

Vicobrien New Member

I'm restarting SW too, need to lose 3 1/2 stone before my big day in Sept 2012... I'm joining online rather than classes, so any support and tips we can offer each other would be great :) xx

5. jinty

jinty Member

Start Weight:
    16st10lb
    Current Weight:
    16st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi ladies
    I am restarting SW tomorrow. I am getting married on 31/12/11 and would love to lose 4stone. Hope that we can all encourage and support each other until our big days.
    Janette x

6. BeccaBell

BeccaBell Member

Start Weight:
    14st9lb
    Current Weight:
    13st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(4.88%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi!

I (re) started slimming world Monday and I want to lose just over 4stone for my wedding in May 2012.
    Its a really good diet and it was down to my attitude at the time rather than the diet that I stopped (I followed it half heartedly for 4 months and still managed to lose a stone ) Hopefully this time with support and the knowledge I want to feel amazing on the day will keep me on the wagon!

Bx

7. Bride to be!

Bride to be! Member

Start Weight:
    10st4lb
    Current Weight:
    9st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(5.56%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    Hi I again rejoined! I started in Jan and have lost 8 pounds already! I need to lose another 10 pounds by July! Good luck!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.