Bride to be starting slimming world tonight! X

Hi all I'm new to this!

I am getting married dec 2011...
I have 2 stone 9 lbs to loose.
I am a mum of 2 beautiful girls and everything in my life is perfect apart from my weight :0( I could do with a lottery win too lol x
Anyways i'm starting sw tonight would love to hear all about your slimming stories and wedding plans

Love me x

Hi there,

I started Slimming World 3 weeks ago for my wedding on June 18th and have lost 6 pounds so far! How are you finding it? I love it because I love food and not having restrictions on the amount of free foods you can have! I want to lose a stone and a half before my big day...fingers crossed I can do it...

Rach x

I'm restarting SW too, need to lose 3 1/2 stone before my big day in Sept 2012... I'm joining online rather than classes, so any support and tips we can offer each other would be great :) xx

Hi ladies
I am restarting SW tomorrow. I am getting married on 31/12/11 and would love to lose 4stone. Hope that we can all encourage and support each other until our big days.
Janette x

Hi!

I (re) started slimming world Monday and I want to lose just over 4stone for my wedding in May 2012.
Its a really good diet and it was down to my attitude at the time rather than the diet that I stopped (I followed it half heartedly for 4 months and still managed to lose a stone ) Hopefully this time with support and the knowledge I want to feel amazing on the day will keep me on the wagon!

Bx

Back