Bride-to-be with lots to lose!

Discussion in 'Brides To Be' started by forest_rose, 1 June 2011 Social URL.

1. forest_rose

forest_rose Member

Diet:
    Diet Chef
    Hi everyone!

I'm a newbie here, with 70lb (eep! how did that happen?) to lose. I'm getting married in July 2014 - it's a long time away because of my work commitments, but I'm glad it gives me time to lose the weight. I have already fallen in love with a dress - now to get as slim as my three beautiful bridesmaids! I love them dearly, but they're not allowed to upstage me on the day :)
    First Diet Chef hamper arrives tomorrow - fingers crossed for a rapid shrinking!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Shelliewoo83

Shelliewoo83 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st12lb
    Current Weight:
    16st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st2lb
    Lost(%):
    1st10lb(9.6%)
    Hi, I'm getting married in June 2012, and have the same amount to lose as u. I started SW this week, although am going alone and doing it at home. I keep panicking that I have left it too late to lose all that weight!!!!

4. forest_rose

forest_rose Member

Diet:
    Diet Chef
    Hi Shellie! I think you'll be fine - just think, if you just lost 1lb a week you'd have lost 52lb by your wedding day. So just a few weeks of losing an extra pound on top of that and you'll be there! My friend lost loads of weight on SW, I hope it works out for you too :)

5. rusticblonde

rusticblonde Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    17st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(1.98%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Good luck hunni!! :) We are all behind you :) x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.