Brides Big Weight Loss Journey...Support and Advice needed xx

[FONT=&quot]Hi Everyone![/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]My name’s Chantelle, [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]I have been considering joining Cambridge and this forum for a whilst now, I took the big step and started today.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]I’m excited but also nervous about this new journey. I wanted to share it with other people in the same boat. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]I’m getting married on the 4[SUP]th[/SUP] May and hope to have lost a few stones by then (goal weight for May 14stone), and off on a backpacking adventure for my honeymoon in August... I don’t fancy carrying my extra weight around with me then, so my long term goal is to get back to 11st for that.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]I would love to chat with other people on the Cambridge Plan for journey progression, support and advice. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Chantelle x[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
:)

[FONT=&amp]Hi Everyone![/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]My name’s Chantelle, [/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]I have been considering joining Cambridge and this forum for a whilst now, I took the big step and started today.[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]I’m excited but also nervous about this new journey. I wanted to share it with other people in the same boat. [/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]I’m getting married on the 4[SUP]th[/SUP] May and hope to have lost a few stones by then (goal weight for May 14stone), and off on a backpacking adventure for my honeymoon in August... I don’t fancy carrying my extra weight around with me then, so my long term goal is to get back to 11st for that.[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]I would love to chat with other people on the Cambridge Plan for journey progression, support and advice. [/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Chantelle x[/FONT]

:)

Welcome, like you I am losing weight for my wedding! Im getting married in August and then on a Scottish honeymoon afterwards. You can do this, just focus on your wedding dress and walking down the aisle. The first few days if not weeks are tough but keep drinking the water and focusing on your goals (it helps to have mini goals) and step by step you shall get through. I started with over 100lbs to lose and it was daunting, but I am now in my 20th week on SS and its amazing how quickly the time goes! :) Goodluck!

Hi, wow you have done really well so far, keep up the good work, your weight loss is awesome. An August wedding will be lovely, the weather is good here in Scotland during Aug, so you will have a great honeymoon. I am so motivated just thinking about wearing a white dress infront of lots of people lol. My first two days have been ok so far, found things a little difficult with fiance eating nice things. But its not his fault he doesnt put on weight as easily as me :( I have seen your mini goals and thought its a great idea, I have made mini goals to achieve every four weeks, and to be three stone lighter by the wedding and hopefully another three by my honeymoon in August. You have done fantastic, you are a great inspiration, well done :) xx

Saturday 9th Feb was my first day: Just a mini diary of how it went.
So I weigh 17 stones; feel heavy, unhealthy, unattractive and conscious of my weight. I really need to lose some of this body weight and inches for myself and my future plans. I want to see my wedding photos with pride not worrying about how big i look, as i do now in photographs. Im going to take each day as it comes; i know this isn't going to be an easy ride. Looking on the forum and through this site definitely helps by reading inspiring diaries and accounts of other peoples weight loss. I'm a generally happy person and have a fulfilled life, it's just got to the point now I feel my body is bogging me down. So to be as happy as I can be, I need to shift it into a new shape.
I drink a lot of water usually anyway, so I have found this part of the diet relatively easy so far. I started to get a small headache around 1pm so i decided to have a choc shake, it was drinkable but certainly not the best flavour I ever tasted. I had a cold cappuccino shake about 5pm and OMG it was the worst , I really didnt like it i threw 3/4 of it away. Is it better hot, anyone?? I ate a porridge sachet about 8pm . My partner works away a lot , but he is home just now, and It's hard to eat powdered food when he is eating bacon, homemade soup and other nice 'real' food, It annoys me he stays trim whatever he eats. But if I can get through seeing him eat that , I can get through a lot more! Feeling a little deprived, but trying to be positive, i took myself for a nice pamper session upstairs before bed and ready for day 2. x

Welcome, like you I am losing weight for my wedding! Im getting married in August and then on a Scottish honeymoon afterwards. You can do this, just focus on your wedding dress and walking down the aisle. The first few days if not weeks are tough but keep drinking the water and focusing on your goals (it helps to have mini goals) and step by step you shall get through. I started with over 100lbs to lose and it was daunting, but I am now in my 20th week on SS and its amazing how quickly the time goes! :) Goodluck!

Hi, wow you have done really well so far, keep up the good work, your weight loss is awesome. An August wedding will be lovely, the weather is good here in Scotland during Aug, so you will have a great honeymoon. I am so motivated just thinking about wearing a white dress infront of lots of people lol. My first two days have been ok so far, found things a little difficult with fiance eating nice things. But its not his fault he doesnt put on weight as easily as me :( I have seen your mini goals and thought its a great idea, I have made mini goals to achieve every four weeks, and to be three stone lighter by the wedding and hopefully another three by my honeymoon in August. You have done fantastic, you are a great inspiration, well done :) xx

Sunday : 2nd Day

Woke up hungry this morning; and to the time of my month...never a good thing when dieting, i wanted to eat something warm and comforting. ( no prizes for guessing I am a comfort eater ) . Came downstairs to the smell of toast (my usual breakfast). I ignored it and made myself half of a fruits of the forest shake, I really liked this, tasted really fruity and stopped me craving toast. I drank plenty of water throughout the morning. Been using a little of my vanilla sachet as a makeshift milk for teas and coffee too. I had the other half of my fruits of the forest shake mid afternoon. At 5pm, I had a bowl of the leek and potato soup, didnt notice much difference between this and a 'ordinary' leek and potato cup of soup, it was eatable and will be buying more of this flavour next week. Had the rest of my vanilla sachet before bed. Been feeling really happy and positive today, albeit a bit cold and metallic tasting, think that's the ketosis settling in. My partner has been really supportive, and I have been keeping busy with uni homework whilst he has been eating/cooking for himself. Am off to bed, feeling hydrated and surprisingly well , looking forward to what tomorrow may bring. x

Back