Brides of 2009

ollie....where art thou ollie? please come back....if ya can't get "up" for the hen party its ok ya can still come

yay! its so exciting! im visiting family at the moment and they cant stop talking about my wedding... yours is not far off.... do u have a lot left to sort out? im still working on the decorators for ya

Nope not that much to sort out, as my wedding is in Ireland I dont have time to sort out the decorations myself as i dont leave work until the day before, it should be alright hun, dont worry yourself

Forgive me if I've already posted on this thread...I thought I had but couldn't find it, so think I must have dreamt it!
Anywho, I am getting married on August 4th in Orlando, Florida.
We're going out there with quite a lot of my family and a few friends.
Very exciting but have to lose 4 stone first!
Helen x

congratulation catssseyes! you must be so excited..

missy.... im sure he will bring a guy friend or two... he might feel a bit left out otherwise

Thanks! It is exciting. Getting married in the Buena Vista Palace. Can't wait but must lose at least 4 stone by then!
How are your wedding plans going?

It has just hit me that i still have sooooo much to do. Right tonight I will make some appointments with florists - going back to the venue on saturday as i need to pay the next deposit!! I am soooo excited! My dress should be coming back this month too but I am not ready for a fitting :(

That doesn't matter, you will fit your dress and you will look fabulous!!! Lets stay positive, have you got your invitations?

I have, I am having a sunflower theme and found one with sunflowers on. By making them myself I am saving some money too :) good idea at the time but they are taking ages to make! Do you have a theme?

Back