Bridesmaid to be!!

I'm being bridesmaid to my best bud next september...I want to loose the weight by this year...only have about a stone and 4lbs to loose...but want help from someone in the sam situation as me :)

Anyone?! :) x

My similarities lie in the fact that I am getting married in August, so not quite the bridesmaid but the bride. Ideally I would love to loose 1 stone 4 pounds by then. One pound per week would be all it would take. 25 weeks Friday until the rehersal, 18 pounds to loose.

Nope, just healthy eating, calorie counting and a lot of exercise. A fitness DVD one day and the gym for 30 minutes cardio the next.

Are you?

Hi I hope its ok i join you?? Im being Bridesmaid for my (sickingly thin) sister in oct and i would love to be at least two stone lighter, especially because the other bridesmaid is a size 6 (uk) I have been doing Slimming world half heartedly since the summer and have lost 1 stone 10lbs so far. have just started lipotrim this week for a good kick up the ass but dont think ill stick to it, the not eating part of it is depressing so might just do it the healthy way:) hope you are all getting on great and we can support eachother through this xx

Back